Medusa's Wrath

The sun shone brightly over Melen as Bell Cranel laughed and played with his friends from the Hestia Familia and beyond. It was a perfect summer day, filled with the joyous sounds of splashing water and friendly chatter, and all of the girls were in revealing swimsuits, of course.

Bell had been invited to join Mikoto's and Lilly's "summer training camp." The party was enjoying the first day of the weekend at the city's grandest outdoor pool.

A white beach umbrella protected Mikoto's group from the harsh summer sun, while other adventurers—both male and female—relaxed around the pool or splashed through the water. Bell and his friends had a blast swimming, lounging on floaties, and playing a game of water volleyball that wasn't too competitive.

"Lilly thought we would all benefit from the healing properties of a water park to train under the sun...Also, it was an excuse to wear these swimsuits. Hee-hee-hee."

"As you can see, Mr. Bell, Lilly has finished growing. Her body is very feminine. What do you think? Does it make your heart race?"

"Miss Lilly! W-what are you talking about?!"

"Paying it up front is the foundation of a trustworthy relationship!"

"I-I don't know what you mean!"

"Bell-kun, don't bother with the runt. Tell us what you think of my swimsuit!"

"Th-thanks, but...I'm not sure what to say..."

"Are you trying to tell me I'm fat?! Ugh!!"

"Goddess! Please calm down! Y-you look very good in that swimsuit! In fact, you're beautiful!"

"Humph! You could've fooled me..."

"A-anyway! Bell, do you want to join me over there?"

"Hey! Don't ignore us! Argh!"

"Miss Aiz..."

"Erm..."

Watching Bell as he got dragged off by Hestia, Tiona smiled and beckoned him over to where she was floating in the middle of the pool.

The water was clear enough that one could see straight through to the bottom. The young boy couldn't take his eyes off the Amazon's pure white swimsuit and her brown skin, which looked like it had never been touched by the sun. She floated on her back with her eyes closed, moving her hands slightly to keep herself balanced.

Meanwhile, Aiz had struck up a conversation with Mikoto and Haruhime, who were all wearing revealing bikinis to show off their bodies.

Aiz took Bell by the hand.

"Bell... come here."

"Y-yes, Miss Aiz!"

His face flushed bright red as he responded to her beckoning.

Tiona puffed out her cheeks in annoyance but kept smiling as if to tell him not to worry about it.

But Bell couldn't help but feel happier than he did for a long time. It was a scene of pure joy and camaraderie, a reminder of the good old days before the threat of Medusa had loomed over them all.

But a sudden chill ran down Bell's spine. The air around him seemed to grow heavy and oppressive, and a sense of dread settled over the gathering.

An exceptionally attractive, alluring woman, her body barely contained by her swimsuit, approached them. Bell could immediately sense something was wrong, but it was already too late.

The figure of the woman was one that Bell recognized all too well. It was Medusa, her eyes glowing with malevolent power as she strode towards them.

Everyone, from Bell and his friends to all the other adventurers at the pool, froze in terror. They could feel Medusa's gaze burrowing into their hearts, petrifying them.