4.| Now i'm falling for ya

If there is anything I could definitely say about my brother is he knew how to sing

If there is anything I could definitely say about my brother is he knew how to sing. I never thought much of where the talent came from, I could pick up a mic just as easily when it came to karaoke nights. But I wasn't as talented. I follow closely behind Mack, practically on her heels, stopping the door from face planting me.

" Do you remember that movie about a robot who drank liquid, from an abandoned space ship, turned into a vampire middle-school teacher who taught the entire school to salsa dance and then went in to win the regional championships?" I don't recollect a movie with such an obscene, ludicrous, plot. 'Our movie tastes are vastly different. Mack.'

" Yeah?" Brady replies not entirely sure where mack is going with this.

" that made more sense than this!" She throws her hands around, indicating her frustration of being here.

" Mackie. This isn't all bad!" I assure, though that was directly indicative of my own personal excitement to being sent in a movie where my the on-screen love of my life is.

Her eyes soften, staring at me for one split second, then she switches on her panic button.

" I have an idea. Hand me my cell!" totally use a phone. Which has not been invented. Even I knew dial up phones were at most the single source of communication the sixties had to offer. " What year was this movie made?" Mack states, thinking logically.

" around nineteen sixty. And?" I see it hasn't registered with my brother what decade we are currently trapped in. " B, we are the sixties! Electronic mobiles were not invented until two thousand and six. How do you think a cell is going to work?" I finally explained, hoping he'll understand how using a phone which had not been thought of yet in this century would help. " Mor is right!" Mack agrees, racking her hands through her hair.

" I didn't think of that. Maybe I will just call our folks... who weren't even born. Oh no." Brady realises, with a pouting frown. Now just understanding. " Brady, my entire future depends on us getting out of here, like, now." Mack takes brady by his shoulders giving him a slight shake. She still wants to leave? I suppose I can't stop her choice and wishes. She did made a promise to her deceased mom, what I learned. Both don't take notice to my face falling from her words.

" Except, maybe it'd be fun to hang for a bit. Plus Morgan would be ecstatic knowing we will have you for longer. " He tries reasoning, that doesn't help her anxieties. I came to a sudden awareness there is no seagulls, nothing but a deafening sound of  silence.

" Except, no, it wouldn't. Because I have to catch a plane in two hours! Well two hours and fifty years. I'm sorry Mor, I don't mean anything of it to sound harsh. I would love for nothing to change this all, but I made a promise. As you know. I wish I could somehow convince aunt Antionette, but she is so stubborn. I hate how I made you upset."

Mack is verging on having a break down, the acceptable answer I could find was hugging her. I didn't want her to feel guilty. 'I don't care. if it's needs to be I can fly there and back.'