Flower Petals 2

Before his husband could complain, he landed a slap on Yingying, making the flower twitch and clench from the sudden shock. He knows, pleasure ran through Yingying directly to his husband's lips as a smile was playing across those rosy petals.

"Wei Ying likes it?" He asked and landed another sharp, crisp slap on the pussy with an intensified force. His husband was in no condition to answer and could only moan and scream every time he assaulted Yingying with swift spanks.

"Ahhhhh" Wei Wuxian screamed loudly as two particularly strong slaps landed on his cunt and sent jolts of overwhelming pleasure across his lower body. The pain brought along a plethora of delicious pleasure.

"More more more... Give me more husband..." He kept on chanting hazily.

"What does Wei Ying want? Get drilled?" Lan Wangji asked with dangerously flaming eyes that were boring through his husband's hazy ones. His fingers were playing with the twitching cunt.

"Yes yes... Drill and destroy my pussy. Use it. Use it properly. Don't show any mercy to Ying Yingying. Exploit my hole and destroy it again and again. Ahhh..." With a sharp tug on his clit, Wei Wuxian's shameless dirty talk translated to screaming moans.

"Okay. You want my fingers to tickle you and destroy you, or my cock to split your pussy into half? Which one Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji was in the pursuit of squeezing out everything from his naughty husband today.

"Anything. Ahh.. Do whatever you want husband. Whatever. My hole is yours to pry."

Such a shameless husband he has. Tch tch. But since he loves him, he will give whatever his beautiful husband wants.

Without any warning, Lan Wangji kneeled between Wei Wuxian's legs and entered his cock into the dripping cunt with tenacious force. He drilled the hole with unabated pace.

𝘛𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴.

He pushed and pulled his cock exactly ten times and touched the G-Spot with every thrust. Just as Wei Wuxian was about to get lost in the pleasure, he pulled out and spanked the pussy again. The cunt was so wet that it was literally overflowing at this point. He entered three fingers into the hole at once and started scissoring through the plushy walls of Yingying.

It's warm. So, so warm, as if the inside is boiling. And, he loves the sensation of this exact warmth when it engulfs around his cock and makes him moan with ecstasy.

Wei Ying wriggled and he increased his pace at one moment, and went slow in the next, and then maintained a fast momentum for next few seconds. After a session of vigorous scissoring, he concentrated on assaulting the G-spot instead of teasing it with his fingers. He entered the fourth finger and explored Yingying slowly. The heel of his palm was brushing against that throbbing, sensitive clit, and Wei Wuxian started moaning endlessly.

"Ahhh... Fast.. Mmmmm... D-don't t... Tease... Mnn... Do it fast and bang my clit. Ahhh.... " Wei Wuxian squeezed out his desire while swimming in the throes of unbearable ecstasy.

"Hmmm... Talk dirty. I might consider your request." Lan Wangji commanded. He knows that his husband is in no situation to carry on with the dirty talk, but he likes it. Likes it when his Wei Ying blurts out those words of pure pleasure even when pleasantly vulnerable like this.

"Lan Zhan... Fuck my pussy. Your Yingying wants more... More... Bang my clit... Mmm... Crush my clit... Bang that bitch... Ahh... Bang Yingying hard... Until it splits... Ahh... "

Wei Ying took a hitching breathe as Lan Wangji, with his agonising slow pace, teased his G-Spot and left it throbbing.

"Ahh... You bitch. Fuck me hard. Ah... Go hard. More more. Let your fingers destroy Yingying..."