!!! | Note | !!!

YOUR EYES TELL THE TRUTH .
To all the readers!!
I could have made the book more long adding more suspense but for me kristine's character was kind of smooth and Sensitive and I don't want the book to get a vibe of fast scenes or weird.
The book characters kristine rose and Joseph Martell had very spoiled and cute chemistry.
Kristine is always with mixed emotions trying to cope with the situations and struggling more like her  of ups and down .
Joseph belonged from  a wealthy family and was more like good with everything.
Both had less intimate scenes and I guess you guys must have noticed the way they both adore each other very specifically.
As an author writer or whatever you guys can call, I feel that there should be an sequel and so! I'll soon upload a sequel so you guys can know what exactly would be the story  next.

                Upcoming !!! ------

There's a lot which will be twisted I'm certainly working on her mother .
As Krisa's mother has escaped and Joseph is the one who is injured , so keeping these thoughts in mind I'll continue the book!

Pleasee! Comment down your suggestion and all your sweet bitter words for the book,your review and all. I appreciate you guys made up to here and I hope y'all loved the book.

                      ----------------🎀🫀Yours blair

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 🎉