10. Reception ( part 2)

Hi guys, sorry for the late 😅 . I hope you guys will enjoy it . 😊

Let's start ~~~~~ "

After listening to the claps, they both part away. 

Tae is looking down with his red cheeks.
And jk looking here and there to avoid the look that is mother giving him.

Mrs.jeon looks at her side and sees jen glaring at tae with her teary eyes .

Mrs.jeon- jena , you don't worry, i will make that low class this much , and he will leave on his own .

Jena - I'm with you, aunt. i will not leave him .( In mind - you dare to kiss my boyfriend,  i will not leave you )

( tae - bitch, first of all , how kook become your boyfriend and second your not actually boyfriend lean first to me, hmmp😌😤😒. Pumpkin,  you batter do something or.....

Me - tae baby, it's ok you enjoy your marriage,  I'm here . It's ok😅😅😅😅😅)

Jungjoon looking at his son with teary eyes with small smile . Namjoon sees it and hug his brother .

Joon - hyung,  why are you crying,  are you not happy to see our kookie become  big man now.  He is now married, don't cry,  please.

Mr.jeon- it's my happy tears, joon , see my son now married.  I'm happy,  i don't know if i can see them grow older with each other or not.

Joom - what are you saying,  hyung?

Mr.jeon- nothing joon.

After their talk, taekook come infront of them then bow at Mr.jeon. He touches their head and give them blessings.

Afterward, they come in front of Mrs.jeon they bows but she rolls her eyes, just hug her son, and kisses his forehead .

Then they come in front of namjoon he smiles as them and says, not to bow at him .

Namjoon hugs jk and pat his back then looks at tae and forward a his hand .

Tae looks at his hand and slowly gives his hand to him.

Joon - I'm jk's uncle, but he call me appa so you to also can call me that.

Tae - ok........appa.

Joom smiles and softly pat his head .

Then they come in front of  jimin and Mishell. But they frown because they both are pouting.

Jk - what happened to you two , huh ?!! Before that, you both were so happy. What happened in this meantime?

Mishell- chimmy is bad. He closed my eyes when I'm gonna see your kissing.

Jimin- but i did it because you're small. I just save your innocence,  but what  did you do? You said you would not talk to me, and I'm bad .

Jk - you both 😒🤦, you smally just stop pouting . You you looking like a duck.

Jimin - DADA!!!! APPA!!!!!!! HYUNG CALLING ME SMALL!!!!!!!

Mr.jeon- yahhhh!! Jungkook, don't call my son that, you understand?!!!

Jk - ok, fine .

Suga ( in whisper) - but you're short.

Jk looks at him, and both start laughing silently.  Jimin glares at them, suga biting his lips to stop his smile, but jk he