AN ANGEL!!

Jk: why you came so late,huh??

*jk was getting angry at soobin who came almost when the wedding was done..*

Soobin: oh c'mon  hyung...I wasn't that much late...I saw you both kissing atleast(wiggling his eyebrows)

Jk: stop playing around me,ok??now tell me,what took you so long,huh??Yeonjun  said,you went to the police station..today also you had to go there huh??

Soobin: hyung,let it be,nah..why ruin your mood today...

Jk(frowned): what's the matter soobin??you don't hide anything from  me then,what happened now??

*soobin sighed knowing  he can't hide it more*

Soobin: I just don't want to spoil your mood...

Jk(smile): you won't...now tell me,what's the issue??

Soobin: we had a hearing at the court that's why,I was late..

Jk(smile): just for this,you were  anxious??c'mon  dude...I understand your work is important...

Soobin: it was bogum's  case...

*he blurted out making jk's face turn pale*

Soobin: see,that's  why I wasn't telling you...

Jk(blankly): so,what happened at the court??

Soobin: to be honest,things went very easy as bogum and John confessed their crimes...and they got LIFE SENTENCED..

Jk(blankly): no,death penalty??

Soobin: hyung,it is not easy to give someone death penalty...we just can't tell the court to hang them specially  when,criminals have confessed  their crimes..and even if they hadn't confessed  still,we couldn't do that...

Jk(blankly): so,you're saying that this punishment  is enough to justify their crimes??

Soobin: hyung,try to understand..at least,they can't get freed from the prison..they have to stay there for their whole life..

Jk(blankly): Yeonjun  was here then,who fought the case??

Soobin: he wanted to take the case but,I didn't let him...it was another lawyer...

*jk was staring at tae while humming in response*

Soobin: hyung,don't spoil your mood,nah...

Jk(staring at tae): I'm not spoiling my mood soobin...I'm just worried,how tae will react to this news..

Soobin: don't tell him today,hyung...

Jk(staring at tae): that's not possible..we just started a new life from today and today,I'll hide something from him??

Soobin: so,what will you do??

Jk: I'll figure out something...

*just then,they heard chanyeol was saying something*

Jk: anyways,forget it...let's go there..

*then,they walked towards others*

Chanyeol(softly): ok guys,you all are coming to our house for the dinner,ok??stay with us today..

Jimin(excitedly): I'm in for it...anyways tae told me that baekhyun  hyung makes amazing Bibimbap  and tteokbokki..I want to eat them..(licked his lips)

Baekhyun(chuckled): don't worry...I'll cook everything  you want to eat...

Lisa(pouting): what about me???