confession

preface

walker has loved y/n since he first met her in 4th grade and it's finally time for him to confess.

start

Walkers Pov

"i really like her ayran," walker says over the phone to his closest companion.

"then you have to tell her buddy, and do it soon because i can tell this is eating you up,"

"youre right. tonight im going to do it. thank you aryan!!" walker says as he hangs up the phone.

2 hours later

great. it just start raining and i was about to leave to go 'confess' to y/n. ill just get soaked i guess.

"Leena!! im ready to go, can you drive me over to her house now?" walker calls out.

"yup head out to the car ill be there in a sec".

"yk im really proud of you walker, i know how long youve liked her for and im pretty sure she feels the same," leena says while driving to y/n's house.

"i hope so.."

"well here we are, good luck baby bro" leena says as she drops walker off to stand in the rain outside her house.

y/n's pov

im rewatching Percy Jackson of course, mainly because walkers in it and hes just soo cute in it.

hes been one of my bestest friends since like 4th grade but i like him a lot. if only he felt the same though...

"Y/N someones at the door can you get it??!" my mom yells from the living room.

bruh i dont understand why she cant just get it but ok.

im in my flowly sleep short and cropped tank top but its probably just a package so gaf.

i look out the side window to see who it is and its walker... what could he want at 9pm??

Walkers Pov

the door swings open and y/n is standing infront of me leaning her body against the door frame. god she looks perfect in her messy ponytail and tiny pajamas.

"hey walk, whatre you doing here??"she asks me "youre getting wet" she laughs a little

i love everything about her, espeically her laugh. im now soaked in the rain but i dont care

"y/n. i have something to tell you."

"go on then."

"i like you, i mean i like you a lot, since i first met you. I like everything about you from your perfect personality to your beautiful face. I couldnt hold it in anymore and i cant live happily with this burdening secret. you dont have to feel the same but i needed to get it out. y/n, i love you." i say pouring my heart out while my sopping wet hair drips down onto my face.

she doesnt say anything but i see her facial expressions soften. all the sudden i feel her lips on mine.

my hands move to her hips and hers wrap around my neck.

the kiss is long and sweet. it feels like weve both been wanting to do this for a while.

i pull away, "so im assuming you feel the same," i say with a smirk

"just shut up and kiss me ," she says smiling the most sincere smile i think ive ever seen.

"i love you too," she says before pulling me in once more for a kiss.

word count 515

hi guys, its been like 2 weeks.. sorry! but yea finals r coming up so now i understand why so many writers take so long to write. but if u guys have any idea lmk and pls dont be a ghost reader, i want to interact w u guys!!