Dad...

At the moment Hope was leaving Charms Class and on her way to dinner with her best friends, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and her regular friends, Lily Evans, Mary MacDonald, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, Dorcas Meadowes, and Marlene Mckinnon. They were talking about how the weekend started tomorrow and they were all talking about what they wanted to do that Saturday, when Regulus Black, Sirius's brother, walked up to the gang. 

But before anyone could say anything a light came over them and took them away, along with Regulus's Slytherin friends and his cousins. Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, and Hagrid was taken too. 

And across the world the Mikaelson's were brought in too. 

When the lights died down a voice spoke, and it came from a young man who was about 21 maybe. And he was standing with many other people too. And they were all in more comfortable clothes instead of in their uniforms. 

"Hello, we are from the future

"Hello, we are from the future. I'm Harry Niklaus Potter-Mikaelson. My sisters, Minerva 'Minnie' Hayley Potter-Mikaelson, and Euphemia 'Mia' Lily Potter-Mikaelson. We came with our friends to show you the life of our mother, Hope Mikaelson, and her years at school and the first Wizarding War and then our lives at Hogwarts along with the Second Wizarding War. So what do you say? You want to see your futures?" Harry asked them all and everyone looked at each other, before shrugging. "Good."

So everyone did introductions and heartfelt hellos and shit. And then Hope saw him. 

"Dad?" Hope called out and walked towards him but he just backed up, causing her to stop as everyone started watching them. "You're not ever going to look at me." She scoffed. "You called, you wrote letters, then you stopped... why?" She asked, getting to the point. 

"I'd like to know that too." Hayley said, but she was ignored. 

"You know why." Klaus told her and went to walk away but Hope just used her magic to make him come back. 

"No, we are talking about this now! I didn't think I had to knock before entering an astral plane. Sorry I interrupted your murder orgy." She said, and everyone had wide eyes as they looked at Klaus. 

"Oh, honey..." Hayley said in realization with a sigh to match. 

"You came to me that night because cards and letters weren't enough. I stopped them for your own good." Klaus told her, standing by what he did. 

"You don't know what's good for me. You know, you stir up these stories about a crazy original dropping bodies, and people talk at school, and they point and laugh and look at me like I'm about to melt them, and I have to be quiet little Hope Mikaelson, when I am so mad I want to scream." Hope ranted to him in anger and annoyance. 

"Well, welcome to the bloody party!" Klaus yelled at her as Hope looked at him, taken back at the fact he started yelling, but it quickly turned to frustration. "I was protecting you when I left. The horror in your eyes that night when you saw me is... burned into my memory." Klaus said with a small grimace. Hope hesitated for a second before she spoke again. 

"I was nine. And I saw this scary monster who looked like my dad... who taught me how to mix paint... who called me a princess. I didn't know which version of you was real. And I waited for you to explain it... Or apologize. Or tell me that you loved me. I waited for you for years. But you didn't come." Hope told him as she finally started to cry. All of the years of abandonment she felt by her whole family was finally getting to her.

"In my experience, fathers cause pain. Whether by their presence or their absence, there's a certain type of ruin that only a father can... can leave behind. And you... you were such a sweet little girl. Perhaps I was always bound to leave you broken." He said, and everyone gasped. 

"Oh no he did not-" Sirius said and went to tackle him, causing the gang to hold him back. 

"Niklaus-" Elijah started but was cut off by a crying Hope. 

"You-you really think I'm broken? Maybe you're right. Maybe that little girl you miss so much would be better off if she'd never loved you at all." And with that Hope turned around and walked over to an empty seat. 

"Hope, please..." Klaus said, he knew what he said was wrong the moment he said it, and now he just wanted to take it back. But right now Hope didn't want to here it. Hayley went to walk over to Hope but Hope, not seeing her walk over, looked up to her four best friends. 

"I solemnly swear-" She started. 

"I am up to no good." The other four finished as they went over to their girl. Hope laid her head in Sirius's lap, and her feet in James's as Peter and Remus sat down on the ground in front of her as she started silently crying. Sirius even put the blanket over her face so no one could see her, but they all knew what she was doing, and all of their hearts broke because of it. No one could break Hope Mikaelson the way her father could. 

"Woah... Blimey are they-" Fred started. 

"Yeah. They're the Marauders." Harry told them. 

"Blimey Harry, why didn't ya ever tell us?" George asked him. 

"Dunno. Never came up I suppose." Harry said with a shrug. 

After a while, and when Hope stopped crying, they all found seats and started it up.