Jealous~Chapter 4

Charlotte and Toby's search for good ice cream turned to a hang out for them, they needed it anyways. They weren't together as much ever since Toby and Sam gotten along better. They ended up getting a whole bunch of sweets, even bought a box of donuts from Krispy Kreme. He wanted to get donuts Sam likes but he knew he liked any but powered... he never knew why.

They finished up school for the day. They still had donuts, since it was a lot, but they wanted to go out and get food. They were in the car together, with Toby driving. Toby notices Charlotte shaking her leg. Toby thinks she can just be fidgeting, but he wants to know for sure. He reaches his hand onto her thigh and grabs it. She stops shaking her legs. "What's wrong lovey?" Toby questions.

"Angry." Charlotte glances at him before leaning on the window and looking the opposite way. She wasn't exactly lying. "Oh, so there's a raccoon five meters up your ass, got it." They don't talk the whole car ride to when they get home. Well, Charlotte's home, Toby's staying for now. They see Ally's bike in the driveway and assume she was here. They both gave each other the same look before going inside.

The house was surprisingly quiet, and empty. Toby walks around then finds the closet door open, not just any closet door, Charlotte's. He doesn't say anything as he walks upstairs to go check on Sam. He notices Sam's door is closed and there's a bat just lying on the floor. His facial expression immediately turns to one of disgust. Toby bangs on his door. Toby realizes that might've scared him and says "It's me, Toby, you wanna open the door for me or not?" He says while leaning on the door, waiting.

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

Meanwhile, Sam is hiding in the corner, shaking. He knows Ally is gone, he just can't calm down, especially since Ally took his pills in hope he won't overdose, because she's being slow. He's suddenly startled by a bang on the door, causing him to start panicking again before he hears Toby's voice. He realizes he's half undressed and he has marks on him, he can't open the door just yet, and he knows Toby won't wait at the door for ten minutes. "Sorry Toby, I'll be out soon."

Toby frowns, he's unamused by his response. He can see that someone hit the door, and he already has a feeling who hit it. Toby goes back downstairs while Sam tries to quickly get ready so the world can see him again. "Charlotte." Toby says in a threatening tone accidentally. "What? What the hell?" Charlotte raises an eyebrow, already looking annoyed. "My bats missi--" Toby cuts Charlotte's sentence off. "I know." "You found it?" Charlotte turns to him. "It's upstairs, on the floor, it looks like someone used it to break Sam's door down." Toby states, though he sounds distracted.

"Yeah, right, only a psychopath would use a bat-- that fucking bitch." Charlotte bites her lip in anger. "Yeah, I know." Toby paces around, not because he's nervous but because he's thinking. "Are you sure Ally did it?" Charlotte questions. "No, but I think she did." Toby sounds more irritated and on edge as the conversation goes on. "Listen.. your judgement isn't always exactly accurate all the time." Charlotte says while giving him a look because of his attitude.

"Oh my god Charlotte, pick a goddamn side." Toby storms outside, slamming the door, but to his luck, he sees Ally in her car, probably picking up her bike. Toby walks towards the car as Ally gets out. "What the hell are you doin--" Ally is cut off by Toby. "What did you do." "What are you talking about?--" Ally plays like she's confused. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO SAM." Toby starts shouting aggressively.

Ally laughs, she finds it funny that he's getting so mad. "You don't scare me." She says. "Oh yeah? Well I'll show you how fucking scary I can get if you mess with him one more fucking time, I am not playing. I don't even know WHY I am giving you another chance, maybe it's because Sam likes you or whatever it is that keeps someone like you around." Toby says, sounding confused by his own actions.

"He loves me, not you, if you hurt me, he'll believe me and not like you--" Ally was saying before Toby punching her right across her face and aggressively pushing her to the ground. "Play with me if you want to, I don't do empty threats." Toby kicks her face before going back inside.

✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗

A/N: Sorry for not doing my usual two chapters, I'm sick and doing bad in school so I may not post as much--