Chapter 1

A/N Hey, so this is my first ever fanfic so I apologize if it's kinda sucky

I awoke at 5am this morning feeling excited, today was the day that I finally got to go to download festival . I began to get ready when I heard someone shout "TIFFANY HURRY UP!" Crap, that was my boyfriend, Derek, he wasn't exactly the nicest of people, I've been meaning to break up with him for a while but I'm scared that he'll get mad. I quickly grabbed my bags and rushed out to the car. "Finally" Derek said sounding pretty annoyed.

- Le Time skip -

We finally arrived after a silent 2 hour drive. We got the tent set up quite fast and began walking down towards the stages. I checked the time and realized that it was 12:45 oh crap, I grabbed Derek's hand and began running "Calm your fucking tits tiffany" Derek shouted but I continued to run. "Sorry, can't do that, Laurence's band go on in fifteen minutes." Laurence was my bestfriend, I hadn't actually seen him in about 2 years though so I was very eager to talk to him again.

We reached the stage fearless vampire killers were playing at just in time and I basically dragged Derek to the front. We stayed and watched their entire set and then rushed over to the kerrang signing tent to meet them.