Chapter 2

We waited in line for what felt like forever but finally it was our turn to meet them. I met Shane, drew and Luke first and they were all really nice and let me take selfies with them.

Then I got to laurence, he was looking down signing something and hadn't noticed me yet.
"Hey Laur, still rocking the panda look I see" as I said this he Looked up excitedly, "Oh my god Tiffany is that you?" He asked. "The one and only" he smiled and pulled me into a hug.
"Oh my god its so good to see you again, how've you been?" He asked "Pretty good, I finally got around to dying my hair red" I said holding up a piece of my hair "I can see that" he laughed.
"Hey wanna hang out for a bit?" He asked, noticing that there were people waiting to meet him. "Obviously" I laughed.
He gave me a pass so that I could get backstage and hugged me one last time before I moved on to the last member of the band.

"So you and Laurence seem pretty close" Kier said as I handed him my CD to sign. "Yeah we were really good friends when we were kids" he handed my CD back and smiled "That's awesome, so are you coming back to hang out with us?" I smiled, "Yeah, Laur gave me a pass" Kier smiled and hugged me, "Oh my god that's awesome!" He said very happily, well he was certainly a friendly one. "Yeah I guess it is" I laughed.

A/N So chapter 2, what do you guys think?