True Potential Hidden In The Most Unlikeliest of Places (MHA/Ninjago Crossover)

Ha ha, I'm completely new at this, so expect this to be pretty bad, I think? Wish me luck!

(Warning: Semi-decent grammar. You have been warned.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neglected Izuku Story Idea # 1: True Potential Hidden In The Most Unlikeliest of Places (Ninjago Crossover)

Plot: The Ninja are reborn in a parallel universe after the Overlord from their old universe won in Crystallized and wiped out everything. To save them and to prevent another Ninjago from meeting a similar fate, the First Spinjitzu Master with the help of the Source Dragons use an ancient forbidden technique to send those deceased souls and give them new lives in a parallel universe. 

However, there is a price. 

The Ninja won't recover their full memories until much later on in their lives. But they'll have a strong sense of deja vu that will influence their future choices for the better during their many adventures. (Like the Rebooted, Possession, Skybound, Sons of Garmadon, and the Seabound seasons.)

Also featuring reaction chapters to the Ninja's Chaotic Lives!

                                                             *************************** 

The Ninja Team:

Izuku Midoriya- He's Lloyd's reincarnation in this story because it's something I've planned from the start. He's the main character and Lloyd's backstory is incredibly compelling. Plus, his powers are really freakin' cool and I'll be showing them. Yes, this includes both dragon and oni powers too. We were robbed of that in the show, people. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way!

The Midoriya Brothers- Hisashi Midoriya is his biological father and he'll be the Lord Garmadon in his life, while Genji Midoriya will be Master Wu.

Koko- I legitimately cannot write Misako without bashing her because she's a horrible mother. Seriously, why does she always have to dip after every big adventure? So, I'll be adding Koko in the story instead because she's a way better mom to Lloyd in the Ninjago Movie than Misako will ever be in my honest opinion.

Kai Asui- He's Kai Smith's reincarnation. Anyway, I love the RGB sibling relationship he developed with Lloyd and Nya in Ninjago. There was no way I was gonna avoid writing that in this crossover. Not only that, but I wanted to have Kai be in Izuku's life earlier instead of waiting to introduce him in the Ninjago season one chapters. Writing him as the rejected Quirkless older brother of Shoto and Sachi seemed like a good idea and I decided to stick by it. And I just wanted to have a reason to not have Dabi be a villain in this story.

Dabi/Touya Asui Aizawa- He's not a villain in this story. I have plans for him, don't worry. And he gets not one, not two, but four new parents in this story! Endeavor is worse than scum and can go to hell, and Rei isn't exactly going to be all that innocent either in this story, despite how hard she'll try to atone for her mistakes.

Tsuyu Asui- If you haven't guessed it by now, Tsuyu is Nya's reincarnation. And really, can you blame me? Both girls are comfortable in water, they're badass, and they won't take any shit from anyone. I just had to do it. Although she doesn't have her recovered memories just yet, she'll still have an incredibly close sibling relationship with Kai and Izuku in this story.

Hitoshi Aizawa- Hitoshi's a loveable jackass. Of course, I was gonna use him. He's Morro's reincarnation, but! The Wind Ninja's gonna get a happy ending this time. His history with Wu/Genji is gonna be massively different, and he'll be there with the Ninja Team from the very start in the Pilots. Morro deserved to have more screen time and a better redemption story in the show, so I hope I can do him justice here.