chapter 4

as i unlock the door i see something running at me and oh god-

🎈-"RAINBOWDASHWHEREDIDYOUGOIMISSEDYOU!!!!!!"

pinkie pie basically jumped on me with hugs while talking super fast. can't lie she scared me. bro imagine a pink thing running full speed at you and screaming. i mean hugged her back but bro

🌈-" Me and aj went on a walk pinkie, you were asleep"
🎈-"YOU SHOULDVE WOKEN ME UPPP"
she complains and honestly it made me laugh
🌈-" Haha ok i'm sorryy "
🎈-" i guess it's okk"
she says while rolling her eyes. we get up and i notice only rarity and fluttershy are asleep by now
🌈-"rarity and fluttershy are already asleep?? boringggg"
sunset walks over and places her hand on her hip,
🌅-" what should we do??"
she says with a slight grin
🎈-" OOH OOOO I HAVE AN IDEAA!"
🍎-" what's your idea pinkie?"
🎈-" WE SHOULD WATCH A MOVIE! A SCARY ONEEEE!"
🌅-" i like that ideaa"
🎈-" YAYAYA ILL MAKE THE SNACKS!"
🎈-" aj go grab more blankets and sunset go grab more pillows"

pinkie demands from them in a playful way, they both laugh it off and head to go get the stuff. I guess i really did need to walk it off and get some fresh air. i think i'm also happy that applejack went with me. even if it kinda confused me i think it relaxed me a bit.

i go ahead and sit down next to twilight while everybody else is doing their thing, i start to pick the horror movie.

i lean over and whisper to twilight,

🌈-" i'm sorry for walking out on you guys like that twilight. i guess emotions were just running high and i felt like i was being attacked even though i know that, that wasn't the case."

she tilts her head and gives me a slight smile, as i think she knows i don't just say sorry for nothing, or even own up to my actions a lot..

🌌-" it's okay dash i get it. I hope we didn't ruin this sleepover for you."
🌈-" You guys didn't. i don't know i think i've just been a bit stressed with everything and i couldn't control myself in that moment."
🌌-" It's okay to have feelings rainbowdash. Your human too"
🌈-" You're right. "

i smile at her and she smiles back. i feel a lot better. i think she was surprised i apologized. I guess i don't do it as much as i should.

🌈-" what movie should we watch twi?"
🌈-" Me personally i think we should watch some really awesome killer movie like chainsaw massacre or something"
🌌-" honestly i wouldn't really know but i heard that movie is pretty scary. what would we do if fluttershy wakes up?
🌈-" oh your right. UGH i don't know then"

aj and sunset shimmer return with the pillows and blankets pinkie pie wanted ever so desperately, and they kinda put them down in a way, and pinkie pie jumps right into putting them where she wants them. of course after finishing the snacks she was making.

After pinkie pie throws all the pillows and blankets where she wants them to be while aj and sunset decide where they want to sit.  aj sits down next to me while sunset shimmer goes over to twilights side because i guess there was more room or something bc pinkie pie followed sunset.

i hand the remote over to sunset because i didn't feel like picking anymore. to explain where we're sitting, we're sitting on the floor with some blankets under and on us. me and aj are sharing a blanket, twilight and sunset are sharing one, or a couple i think,  and pinkie pie has like 8 on her right now. i could never. Can't lie tho she looks pretty comfortable. we have some pillows behind us we're sitting up against so it's less uncomfortable. And we're on the floor because fluttershy and rarity fell asleep ontop of the couch. i don't mind sitting on the floor though i probably would've either way.

Sunset picks a random horror movie but it was the type of movie where it gets interesting real fast. everyone seems super focused on what's happening in the movie and honestly so was i. it was about this kid getting like hunted down or something idk still cool tho. pinkie pie is munching on the popcorn that she made and twilight is eating some candy.

i get up to use to restroom during one of the boring parts and i lock the door and go on my phone. I totally forgot i have soccer practice in the morning on Saturdays. i'll just pull an all nighter and head to it after getting ready. I go to leave the bathroom and as i step out, pinkie pie was legit waiting in the shadows for me. She scared the shit out of me ngl. She literally YANKS me back into the restroom and starts inspecting me as if she were some top secret agent.. which i don't think she is.... hopefully..

🎈-" hmmmmmm "
🌈-" what are you doing pinkie ??"
🎈-" HMMM!!"
🌈-"pinkie??"
🎈-"rainbowdash, IF that is your real name, what were you doing with soarin after the basketball game-"
🌈-" pinkie what are you talking about" 

fluttershy had mentioned something about like her pinkie sense or something but dude i thought she was just yapping like she does about her pets. "oh and this one had a carrot and some celery for breakfast isn't he just the cutest!!-" like i legit thought she had just lost it or something. MAYBE i'm losing it bc no way in hell fluttershy was right about her pinkie sense

🎈-" you and soarin were talking before AND after the basketball game..."
🌈-"... So this means?..."
🎈-"HMMMMM!!"

..and she's lost it omg

🎈-"AND you guys always hang out"
🌈-"pinkie what are you on about"
🎈-"..."
🎈-"YOU LIKE SOARIN DONT YOU?"
🌈-"WHAT PINKIE DUDE NO"
🌈-"I DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON SOARIN OUT OF LITERALLY EVERYONE"
🌈-"HAVE YOU LOST IT? BRO YOU NEEDA GET CHECKED I SWEAR"
🎈-"WELL- WELL- YOU DEFINITELY HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE !!😠😠"
🌈-"and how do you know that?"
🎈-"i heard rarity talking about it 😋😋😊😊😇😇😇🥰🥰🥰😊🥳🥳😜😜😎😎😎😎😎😎😎"
🌈-"bruva"