introduction

Basically atsushi is like nezuko
There's a another universe where atsushi has a brother and became a demon when being attack at the orphanage and turns into a demon,
She basically has nezuko's ability to manipulate fire BUT atsushi still has the tiger ability since nezuko's ability comes from the demon transformation/ demon blood art
And there will be new and made up characters that have similar to the kny characters but all except for atsushi, the others
Has the same name as the other kny characters like mitsuri has a sort of different appearance but same name AND personality same as others and (atsushi's brother) will be as well the same personality as tanjiro same for atsushi and nezuko but atsushi still kinda acts like the atsushi, this story has a same plot with kny but some has different too, atsushi still will be the main character and important one and I will add nezuko's transformation from s3 and will show her burning in s4 aswell but the demon atsushi and the real atsushi will swap places and will go back to their universe if one of them solves the problem they need to do and also I will make atsushi op and smart for this story only (not smarter than ranpo dw) but atsushi can sense alot and acts like a cat and tiger here and also This is all for fun (not true I made this imagination from last year ago and I wanted to share it real bad with people before someone else could think of it)
And that's all I hope you enjoy also there many be some disturbing topics! But enjoy!
(Atsu will be what I call atsushi's brother)