Harriet comes to meet Arthur...

Don't forget to vote and leave
comments..

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Harriet's pov

     After hearing the entire truth from Dean I was numbed to my bones...

     I wanted to kill myself for harming my Arthur but then I got the best news of my life but at the worst phase of my life...

     My and Arthur's baby was growing in my womb .

     Damian and Jarvis were absolutely right , I was the sole reason behind everything...

     I wanted to see him once before leaving but I am not that lucky... I hope he gets better soon .

     Dean took me to an apartment where I met Amanda sis his girlfriend from high school... Later I found she was an agent just like Dean.

     Amanda sis gave me her clothes . I  got fresh and changed into them , she was asking me to eat something but I had no appetite... My mind , my soul everything was in shambles.

     " Princess you are not alone , there's a small life in here which needs utmost care , you have to eat for this little one atleast." He said and tears ran down my eyes.

    Dean wiped my tears and Amanda sis fed me...

     " Now sleep ok.. call us if you need anything." They both kissed my forehead and left after turning off the lights.

     I hated Mafia and all this things all my life , I hated how they killed innocents mercilessly but he is different... maybe that's why I fell for him despite his cold aura he is the warmest person inside.

     Even though he isn't bad but I got involved in the things , in the world that I despised and tried... tried to ki..ll the person I love the most .

     I am tainted in the dirt..! Tears rolled down my eyes as I kept my hands on my stomach... my baby I promise I will keep you far away from all this.

     Suddenly I felt a wave of bile raising to my chest , I got up and hurriedly went to the bathroom and threw up everything that I ate... After puking everything I washed my face and dragged my tired body to the bed.

     I was on hospital bed with a cute baby giggling and playing beside me , I kissed my baby's forehead but suddenly someone pushed my hands off my baby and snatched my child from me..

     It was none other than Arthur...!!

    He was looking at me with hatred in his eyes , it broke my heart into several pieces... my Arthur hates me.

     " I am taking my baby with me , you can go wherever you want... You are a free bird now." He said carrying my baby in his arms and turning to leave.

     I got down from the bed and held his leg..

     " Please Arthur don't take my baby ,I will die.." I begged crying on my knees.

     " Then die..!" He scoffed and jerked away his legs ,I fell on the floor and he left.

     " Arthur you can't take my baby...NOOoooo...!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and opened my eyes .