chapter 3: Arrivals and the goddesses

Jaune p.o.v

It has been one week since me and May have embark on our journey during these time we have been conversing about our life since the incidents with acnologia. It turn out that one of May ancestors were dragon Slayer but no ordinary dragon but the mother of all dragon Slayer Irene Belserion.

She was the one who created magic to combat all the dragon on Remnant and protect those whose life were threaten by them. But this backfired as those who use dragon Slayer magic would in turn become greedy on their power and would turn dragon through a process called evil dragon phenomenon such case was fafnir in legend of Siegfried. Fafnir was originally brother of a dwarf who has succumbed In greed of treasure and Acnologia who killed and consume all those who were dragon or use dragon slaying magic.

In the end Fafnir was killed by the hero Siegfried and Acnologia was killed by Irene and her followers. Thousands of year later legend spread throughout Remnant of Siegfried the dragon slaying hero and Acnologia the dragon who sought to destroy all dragon and they were revealed by the population as legend and myths.

Which brings us today as long as legend and myths of any hero, god and divine beast exist they will always in Remnant they will always manifest no mather how many times they are killed. Even if killed, however they will merely return to the myths and legends which spawned them, and may return to the mortal world in time. As long as their myths and legends exist, so too will the Heretic God in some fashion, as the myths are part of the Heretic God themselves, and the Heretic God is just the manifestation or extension of these myths.

This is the reason of acnologia manifestation back at mortal world when he manifests he sense the descendants of Irene and go after her for revenge and how I defeated him and become the 7th campione.

As I was driving we see we have reached our destination Chongqing is a very beautiful town build on mountain.

As we enter the town i can't help but feel awe at the way it built.

"Beautiful" I heard may mutter and I also agree as we went toward looking at the scenery we soon found decent inn