I'm tired

Hi i'm Hellary Kate i'm 11 years old i write this story in 05-14-24 at exact 6:36 p.m
If you're reading this im now dead
And im gonna show you my story why i ended my own life....
The story started one morning i have money in my wallet when i go to school btw im a grade 5 student from GSC Sped integrated school in General Santos City im grade 5 corporal one morning i have my money with me in my wallet when i go to school my friend lourrein and shania knows i have money 500+ with me when i have this one classmate named Aaliyah whos tomboy she always borrow my notebooks but when its luch time i wash my hands and when i get back to my chair my money 550 is lost and i know montaño/Aaliyah steal it and when i told the teacher about it or teacher marvem. When teacher marvem ask her she always denied it she always have so many reason first she said it was her allowance secon it was her saving and third her mom gave it to her and lasty she said he got the money from her mom's car when teacher marvem ask her where she get so much money and again teacher ask her what is her baon everyday she said it's 50 but how can she get thats so much money? I always cried and my mom's knows its not my fault but my mom always angry to me even though it's not my fault so i always cries and stressed so that why i decided to end my life................