Slightly Smutty Enemies Drabble with Rafe Cameron (full fic coming soon)

Warnings: cursing, sexual themes, mentions of sex, drinking, mdni.

Pairings: Rafe Cameron x Female Kook Reader

Summary: In which Y/N is at a party with her friends when she realizes that Rafe Cameron is there too.

Word Count: 427 words

Author's Note: sorry, this is just a little enemies "smut" drabble. I am going to make it into a full fic soon when I am able to and it may eventually become a series when I am able to think about how I want to write it so, keep an eye out for that! <3

© Babeydollx 2024, please do not steal, copy, modify, repost, or translate my works.

You and Rafe were in a fight, as usual. You had gone to a party with a few of your friends but, you never would have went if you knew that Rafe fucking Cameron was going to be there. You both had hated eachother for as long as you could remember and at this point, you couldn't even remember what started your lifelong feud.

"God, just shut the fuck up and leave me alone, Rafe." You groaned from annoyance. You couldn't even remeber how the argument started, the alcohol making your memory hazy. "You have always been such a fucking bitch, Y/N!" He spat. "I can't even go to a goddamn party without running into you and having to deal with your spoiled ass. You're lucky that no one has tried to fix that attitude problem of yours yet." He growled.

At this point Rafe had pushed you to your limit. You knew that Rafe was an asshole, he was an asshole to everyone but, today had snapped your last thread of patience. You try to slap Rafe but, before you are even able to, he catches your wrists before backing you up against the wall and pinning your arms above your head with one hand and he wrapped his free hand around your throat.

Rafe leaned down, his warm breath tickling your skin as he spoke, "you wanna try that again baby?" He asked with a smirk. "Because I don't think you want to mess with me, babygirl." He whispered. He was so close to you and ywr you wanted him closer. You wanted nothing more than to close the gap between the two of you but, you couldn't let Rafe know that. "And if I do?" You asked, trying to keep your voice from wavering.

"If you do then I will bend you over this fucking counter and pound that little pussy until you're so fucking cock dumb that the only thing you remember is my name." He said darkly. 

Author's Note: Thank you for reading, angels!!