Rivals(R.R.)

Y'all, I had more plans for 'Rivals' than 'More than a Fan'. I'm so sorry 😭.

I'll probably do 1-2 long chapters because I'm lazy to make it a book. Anyways

Don't forget to vote and enjoy! 😊

And mind you, I have ZERO knowledge about soccer. So, sorry if it's not the exact same rules.

HFST : Harvard Feminine Soccer Team
M= Malia
B= Billie
~~~~

YN'S POV

"Okay girls! This is the last match of the season! We're playing against the only club that's almost as good as us, The Devils from Apex College." Laura, our coach announced.

"No red cards! You know what that means? It means no pushing, no tackling and definitely no fighting." She glared at Billie.

"Yeah, no fighting Billie", Malia snickered, pushing her elbow on Billie's hip. "What- I didn't do anything!" She put her hands in surrender. "I only got a red card two times!"

"Mhm, I think it's three times", I said between fake coughs. "I even think it's four times actually", Malia added. "Y'all are just haters! And it's not like HFST is going to be there" the short girl rolled her eyes.

"They can be. I mean why wouldn't they be there?" I asked. "Laura is the HFST going to be there?" Bil wanted to prove that she was right. "I don't know, I don't think so." She answered, looking at the time on her watch.

"Told you", Billie laughed as M and I rolled our eyes. "Okay, the games starts in 15 minutes, make your way to the field! I'll follow up right behind you", Laura instructed.

We jogged to the field and began to straight out our body one last time before the game. "Do you think she'll be there?" I asked, doing circle with my left ankle.

"She's always there. There's like no way out", Malia sighed, cracking her fingers. "But hey, it'll be okay! And if something happens, you call me and I won't think twice before beating her up." Billie assured, putting her hair up in a bun and leaving out two strands out.

M and I chuckled at her antics before we all placed ourselves at the end of the field. "One..two...three!" I counted down before we ran to the side to the other. "Okay, one last time and we stop", M panted. "One...two...three!"

I ran with the two girls almost all the way when someone bumped into me, making me fall down. "Hey! What the fuck!" I looked up and there she was. The girl that we've been complaining about.

Reneé Rapp.

"Oops." She said, not sounding sorry at all.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" I grunted. Billie came to help me get up, shooting draggers at Reneé.

"I'm sorry, do you want a lollipop?" She fake pouted, talking to me like I was a child. "I hate you!" I grunted, walking back to my team. "It's mutual!" She yelled back. I was about to flip her off when Malia yanked my arms back. "Stop, she's not worth it."

"Jasmine, Y/N, Jordyn, Michelle, Malia, Adela, Lili, Juliette, Aya, Erica and Kelly, you're in!" Laura listed the players that will go on the field first.

Malia, Billie and I sighed. "Nuh uh, no complaining!" Laura warned before we could even say something. "But please Laura, we're literally the three best on the team! And we know tactics to score better!" Billie begged.

"Nuh, uh, go!" She glared at us sternly. We rolled our eyes and M and I made our way to the field. "You ready?" She asked me, adjusting her ponytail.