oo1

Harry smiled as he waved his friends good bye.
That was the first time that he smiled when they let for the holydays and he had to stay behind. He remeberd, when he was in his first, second, third and fourth year of Hogwarts he was heartbroken when they left.
He was heartbroken because he had to stay alone behind while they could come back to theyr caring familys that loved them deeply.
  But this time everything was diffrent.
Of course he was sad that his best friends left and he couldn't see them for two week but he knew that he wasn't alone.

In the last few years he tried to enjoy the scilence when he was alone, but he just couldn't.
He tied to make himself a home in Hogwarts on diffrent places but it was hard. Because finding  a home was harder than he thought.

The last times he met someone, a girl calles Aurora that tried to help him. She build a threehous with him, a blanket tent and a lot of other things.
He didn't knew why this strange girl decited to help him again and again but she did it and he was verry thankfull for that.

They started to talk more and more to each other over the hollydays and he noticed that he really enjoyed her company.
He's looking forward to spending more time this Winter with her.

Outside of the holydays they don't talk.
Harry doesn't know why but that seems to be an unspoken rule between then that he was afraid to break.
He hadn't even told Ron or Hermione about her.

He felt a bit dabei about that, since they are his bestfriends and he normaly tellls them everything.
He doesn't want to risk his friendship to them by not telling them but he also doesn't want to stop the bloom of something compleatly beautiful new. 
What ever he and Aurora had.

So he decited to not tell them, for now.

But he almost cracked this morning when he saw how sad and worried Mione was.
And that because of him.
She felt so bad for going home and leaving him behind, again.
He wanted to tell her that she doesn't have to be sad and that everything is okay, that he wasn't alone, not this time.
He wanted to tell her about Aurora.
But he didn't.
He doesn't know why he can't tell anyone about her.
He just hugged her tight and told her that everything is okay, that they will write each other letters and that he will make the best out of his time alone.

But that was a lie, he wasn't alone. And he hated himself for lying to her.
He wanted to go to the owlery and write her a letter to apologise and explain her everything.

But he didn't.
He told him self that he'll wait what this winter will bring.
And next year when he sees them again he is going to tell them everything.

That was the same lie thathe told himself last year, and the year before...

But they won't hate him of they find out.
They will understand him.
He has to do this, for himself and to protect Aurora.

He doesn't want her to be acosiated with him.
She had been through to mutch for that.

They where so similar but so diffrent.
They both where verry adventures people with no place that they could call a home but while he was more on the calm side, she was a ticking time bomb that is seeming to just wait for the right moment to explode.
Even tho that's sometimes really anoying that's also why Harry liked her.
She just had something, but he couldn't really figure out what it was.

Aurora Maluu was his muse and his secret that he had yet to figure out.

Who wants a dts on the next chapter?