important note

Basically after marriage - i fall for you was a suspense thriller and my new story is also a suspense one so please go and check out my new book bounded by destiny - angel's vampire.

Just to make you a little curious I'll write a prologue here I hope you will enjoy it. And here is the cover page of my book

 And here is the cover page of my book

Divisha:- please leave me. Why did you kidnap me like this?

Tears rolled down from her eyes.

Vihaan:- you will stay with me. Your father is the reason I did this to you.

Divisha:- what's my fault in this? My father is the reason so punish him, not me.

Vihaan:- woah the entire family is cheap. The mother is ready to sell her daughter just because she wanted to save his life and the daughter is ready to sacrifice her father's life.

Divisha:- did she sell me?

Vihaan:- Yes, I gave 20 million dollars.

Divisha:- (in mind )they sold me to this guy they are truly heartless. After taking my property they did this to me. I'll never forget this betrayal.

Vihaan:- where are you lost sweetheart? Stay here, I'll be back soon. And dare you to leave this place and my favourite people will hunt you alive.

She got scared hearing him and then he made her look outside where big bats were roaming around making scary noises.

Vihaan:- they are the wildest creatures and they'll hunt you if you try to run away from me. They do follow my command.

Divisha:- are they your pet?

Vihaan:- pet? Hahahaha pets are cute little girl, they are dangerous and they follow me cause I'm their king and they need to follow their king aka father's order.

He went from there but didn't lock the door because he knew about his power.

Here is the prologue. I tried something new. I hope you will like my story. Please stay tuned for upcoming chapters. I'll try my best to write nice chapters. And yes I need votes for motivation. Thank you!

Your cooing_of_bird. 💜.

Hope you will go and check out my new book.