Chapter 14

Derek's POV
The case was a long one. A team of unsubs (husband/wife) who kidnapped young women, raped them, and made them have the babies because his wife couldn't conceive, and she had lost her son shortly after he was born.
I was about to walk into my house when I saw that the door was open. I drew my gun, and walked into the house. I set my go bag down and started to check all the rooms starting with the living room, and then the kitchen, and so on.
When I walked into the kitchen I saw that there was broken glass all over the floor. I kept walking and went to the door of the the loft/den. I slowly opened the door, and walked in, and saw someone sitting on one of my chairs.
"Who are you?" I asked the masked man sitting down.
"Oh, I think you know who I am." he said, and I could recognize that voice from anywhere.
"What the hell do you want?"
"I want to do this." he turned to me and pointed the gun at me. "I want to kill you Derek."
"And how do you think your going to accomplish that?" I asked him actually curious.
"Well first off I'm not alone." I turned around and before I knew it, someone knocked my gun out of my hand, and kicked me in my groin. I screamed out in pain and cupped my area.
He then pointed the gun at me and said,
"Have any final words?"
I looked up at him, smiled softly, and said "Your not gonna get away with this you sick son of a bitch."
He then looked at me and laughed and said goodbye.
*BOOM* *BOOM*
The next thing I remember is just seeing darkness everywhere.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Uhm, so I'm sorry. Just know it killed me to write this. Don't hate me please, just hang in there. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. This fanfic is far from over you'll see.
-Bri <3