Hi sigmas.

I'm so super sorry, but I probably won't post the special anytime soon. I haven't been as interested in South Park at the moment so I don't think I'll be updating this after the special. My iPad is out of battery and won't charge so I'm doing this on my phone. I refuse to write the rest of the special on my phone since I haven't figured out how to do bold and italic and stuff on here yet so uhh.. haha :)

But anyway, thank you so much for reading and being patient with me. I'm so sorry that I'll be ending the book, I might do some MHA stories if you guys would be interested. Thanks again for 1k and thanks so much for understanding. I love you guys so much, you guys are the reason I kept writing on this book! The special is currently at almost 8000 words so.. haha.. so excited. I'll probably stop at 10k though, so at least you'll have a nice long chapter to read at the end of the book?

Again, I'm so sorry for lying to you guys and saying that I'd do the book for much longer, and I'm so sorry for being cringe at the start of the book. Anyway I really appreciate all you guys have done for me and as soon as the 1k special is published the book is done.

Go check out some of my other books if you wanna! I might just change my sp preferences book into a random fandom one shot book lol. Anyway I'll be doing some MHA books soon, maybe some jjk if I finish watching it. And get a better understanding of the show :3

Thanks so much and I love you guys! Bye baba grillions and I'll see u in a few months probably :))

306 words :)