chapter 31

I thought I was the craziest
But you proved me wrong....

As yn woke up after sometime everyone rushed inside the room

As yn woke up after sometime everyone rushed inside the room.they had already called Mr Kim and Mrs Kim who also rushed there as soon as possible.it was in yeop who quickly rushed to her as he found her sitting,he immediately engulfed her in a hug.
In yeop: I am so sorry love i couldn't protect you at that time.i am really bad br-
He couldn't complete before yn closed his mouth withbher hand and huffed angrily.
Yn: it's not your fault oppa and I am ok.
Mr Kim: are you sure you are ok princess?
Mr Kim asked softly,his eyes showing pure concern and love for her.
Yn smiled and said"I am really ok dad"
Mr Kim smiled in relief but again his face turned serious yet her asked her softly"who were those boys?do you them princess?"
Yn shook her head as no and spoke"I was just going to cafeteria and they suddenly pulled me inside the classroom i had never seen them before even"
Lisa interrupted the conversation as she spoke" what is his name do you know?"
Lisa asked as she still did not know that he had reached in basement.
Yn: he introduced himself as David.
Lisa: wait David? He is in our class itself.how come you have never seen him?
Jungkook spoke before yn could speak"you know lisa she never pay attention to her surroundings this much"
Lisa:oh yeah.
Yn then looked at jungkook and then at taehyung and spoke"thank you for saving me"
Her voice polite and grateful.
Though she was really upset with them but she couldn't forget her manners to thank someone who helped you.
Mrs Kim still hadn't spoke anything and she thought if she spoke maybe her daughter will be upset more.
So she just silently listened to their conversations.
Mr Kim:ok drop this conversation now ,yn can be discharged now.i had done all the formalities.let'w go home.
All nodded and as yn was about to stand up,in yeop stopped her making her confused but his next action made her gasp in surprise.he gently carried her in his arms and moved towards door.
Yn: I can walk oppa.i am not injured.
She spoke in duh done and her face visibly showed"are you serious"look.
In yeop: I know you can but still I want to carry my baby sis and u are so light,I will make sure you eat more.
Yn sighed defeatingly.
While others also moved out following them.they all had a smile on their faces seeing their bond and love for each other.
Even bangpink this time didn't feel jealous as they know jealousy won't let them anywhere.they have slowly accepted in yeop as their brother too.

Time skip
Yn is sitting in her room just staring at the roof of her room.as they reached home, everyone had been present in her room for an hour taking care of her like she was a baby or she had some serious injury but she was really glad to see someone caring about her.
But the thoughts erupted in her mind as she found herself alone in the room
Is she really okay as she said to everyone.is she?the flashbacks again came in front of her eyes where she found herself so weak and pathetic.
Was this her appa's princess?this much weak and fragile.she can't be this weak.
Thoughts revolving in her head leading her deep into the world of overthinking.as she became conscious of her overthinking,she immediately shook her head avoiding any further overthinking.
Washing her face,she then sat on her table to do the Homework of the classes she attended.she didn't attend the classes after the lunch due that incident.jungkook and Lisa also didn't attend the further classes and also she had no friends to ask the homework from.
Well this was the another time she was thinking why did she not make friends?
Leaving that topic,she started to do homework of other subjects of which she attended classes.

Finishing her dinner quietly she moved back to her room after wishing good night to everyone.seems surprising to herself too that she spoke"good night everyone".
Is she forgiving them?maybe......

Coming back to her room she noticed her notebook in which she wrote the song.she needed to upload that too.
It was 9 pm right now.she thought for a moment should she record now or not? giving a final thought she decided to record it now.
She took her notebook with her and moved to music room quietly.

{Credit to the owner}
{Um forget the chanyeol's lyrics,I am sorry chanyeol 😅}
( This song is literally so goodddd)

Finally recording it,she organised the music room back again and moved to her room.
After coming to room,she quickly posted it on her Channel"rosefairy"
After this she changed into her nighwear and immediately fell asleep.

Next morning
Taking a yawn and streching her arms,yn stood up from her bed and went to freshen up.

Next morning Taking a yawn and streching her arms,yn stood up from her bed and went to freshen up

{Hairstyle is same}

It was 7 am now, placing all her books and notebooks in her bag,she went for the breakfast.
[The daily routine you read ..
Hope you guys don't get bored]

Placing her bag on sofa she moved towards the dining table and wished"good morning all"
Making not even Mrs Kim but also bangpink's day brighten.
Everyone responded back her with a bright smile.she took her seat between in yeop and Jennie.
After everyone finsihed eating breakfast.yn was about to stand but was stopped by Mr Kim.
Mr Kim: I need to tell you all something.
He spoke while gesturing yn to keep seating.
Yoongi: what is it dad?
Mrkim: you all aren't going to school today.
Maknae line squealed with joy.
Jisso: why dad?
Mrkim: it's been long we have spent time together and also I am free today as there are no meetings so let's spend some time together.
Mrs Kim: yeah It's a good idea.
Mr Kim: anyone having problem??
No response....
Mr Kim: so it's final ok.
Mrs Kim: you all are already ready.i and jagi will go and get ready.
They all nodded their head yes and Mr Kim and Mrs Kim went back to their room.
Jhope: now say jimin why were you dancing when I came to call you for breakfast.
Jimin: you guys don't know??
They looked at him confused.
Jimin: oh god last night rosefairy posted a new song and the change of her lyrics theme is so good.
Bangpinkxjimin: what?she posted??
Jimin nodded his head as yes.
While yn looked at them like are they seriously her this much big fan?
But she saw a gaze on her as she found in yeop looking at her.and by his gaze she understood he knows.of course she is a genius dude but sometimes her brain goes to drink with heart.
Yn raised her eyebrow questioning him how does he know she is rosefairy?
On which she just got a shrug from his side.this was for sure.that though he wasn't present here for six years yet he knows so much information.
Her thoughts came to a break when she heard her song playing in the laptop while her stepsiblings sitting and watching the song so curiously.
Yn came near in yeop and whispered to him"are you telling me or not?"
On which in yeop just smirked and said"I just know"
She groaned internally and thought
She should have hide her information.
She just hide the information of her being world's no.1 hacker.

That's it for this chapter.
Love you all...