Wake up to Love

Hey guys! I tried writing a story before but it didn't really take off because I was like 10, but now I'm 15 and I'm trying again! Hope you guys like it!
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Justin's POV:

I have been awake for hours, and she is asleep on me. Her head is laying on my chest with my arm around her bare back. Our legs are entangled together. We are so close I could feel her heart beat and her breathing is slow and warm. I don't want to wake her up, not only because I don't want to disturb her peaceful sleep, but because I love watching her sleep. Her eyes twitch now and then and her mouth puckers out and I can tell she is dreaming a good dream. She is so beautiful, unexplainably gorgeous... Her skin is tan and soft to the touch. Her face shines in a good way, with a brilliant glow. Her lips are luscious and full, pink is its natural color. All I want to do is kiss them, it's driving me insane. Every morning that I wake up before she does, this happens, this urge. I slowly kiss her lips, after hours of resisting. She opens her eyes, revealing bright blue color. I was always told to fall in love with her eyes, because that's the only thing that doesn't age. Well, even though I am In love with her eyes, nothing on her ages. Nothing has aged since the day we met. She is just so perfect and I don't ever want to loose her because I know how rare this love is, and it is usually a once in a life time kind of thing.

Jen's POV:

I know that he's watching me, but I love that feeling of knowing someone loves you enough to look at you for hours and not get bored. His skin is so soft against mine, it's warm and makes me feel like I belong with him, like he was my missing puzzle piece this whole time and now I finally am complete. We fit together so comfortably, not like me and Brad ever did. He had cold skin, soft but cold. He was too bulky, and I would always have neck cramps when I woke up in the morning because of the way he held me. Justin is just so much more perfect, he treats me like I'm a rare diamond, holds me like he would lose me the second he lets go, and he loves me too much to loose me. I feel the same way about him, my prince... I feel his soft lips, warming mine. I open my eyes and see his hot face. Not to be to forward, but he's sooo hot. With all those tats, and that smolder, come on, he's a turn on!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys like this chapter! If you guys think I should Continue please comment. Give me some ideas too caus I have no idea where to go with this story... Thank you!!!