Chapter 33 - Elijah

⚠️ Mature content

*There are mentions of sex, vibrator and ass play*

Just putting up a caution in case someone doesn't feel good about any of the above mentioned themes.
Happy reading!

The moment we were inside I grab Sam by her waist

Gosh she smells like strawberries.

I pull her closer to me as I kiss her like a starving man. She tastes so sweet. Aiden is behind her. We somehow reach the kitchen. I pick her up straddling me as I lean on the kitchen counter.

"A-aah.."

"We know baby we know.." Aiden murmurs as I make her sit on the kitchen island.

Oh I remember seeing something earlier.

There it is.

Whipped cream.

I look at Aiden to see him smirking at me. He knows it. There is no need for me to say anything as he grabs the can of whipped cream.

Sam is looking at us like a confused little kitten.

Our kitten.

I get near them as Aiden makes a quick work of removing her clothes. She is laying all naked in front of us except a scrap of cloth that covers her beautiful pussy.

God.

"Eli, Aid l-let's, let's go to our room." Sam whispers.

"We are hungry darling, let us eat." I murmur as I place a kiss on her lips.

Aiden gently squeeze some whipped cream on those beautiful pink nipples.

Fucking hell.

I can't control myself anymore.

We both dive in as we suck and lick at her nipples. I gently bite her which elicits a moan from her.

"Moan louder baby, I wanna hear our names." Aiden murmurs as he starts placing kisses on her neck.

I make my way down looking at her. She gives me those lustful eyes that makes me want to devour her. I gently pull her panties away from her pussy.

Oh.

"Look at this Aid, someone is all ready for us. You are so wet kitten and already wearing a plug, did you want us to fuck you as soon as we reach home?"

Sam looks at shyly.

I pinch her clit. "Words, kitten."

"Yes. Yes I wanted you both to fuck me. Please."

Fucking hell. She is an angel with a body of vixen.

"Don't worry darling, I have been waiting to take you completely here, but today is not the day" I murmur as I pull the plug back a little and push it in again.