''YOU'RE A HERO, ALRIGHT!''

Chapter One

"Haru!" A girl with dark scarlet hair calls to her younger sister, popping her head into their shared bedroom to see her Dear Sister standing dressed and ready for the day

"I'm up, Onee-Sama." The brunette-haired girl replies, stumbling out of the room to the main area to see a healthy breakfast in front of her. "I thought we were cooking together?" She pouts, looking at her sister in the ugly yellow dress for her new school.

"I know

"I know. But I've been up for about an hour already." Emiko answers, jittering around nervously. "I'm going to wake up, Dad. Tuck in." She steps away, heading to her dad's room, knocking on the door. "Daddy?" She hears shuffling coming from inside. "Daddy, breakfast is ready."

"What?!" Her father exclaims, slamming the door open and looking at his oldest daughter.

"Daddy, don't start. I couldn't sleep." The girl with the same hair as her father pouts adorably at him.

"Are you excited for school, then?" he asks her, looking at his daughter in the ugly yellow dress, though he thinks she makes it less ugly.

"More like nervous." Emiko corrects him, and he sees her fidgeting with her fingers.

"Well, you show them what you've got. You are Emiko Fujioka." Ryoji encourages her, and she nods.

"Right I am Emiko Fujioka." She repeats.

00000100000

"I am Emiliko Fujioka." She mutters, looking around the posh building in awe and shock as Emiko walks to find her homeroom, getting looks from all the snotty elitists who turn their noses up at her. "Stupid rich people." She stops, "Ah. Found it." Emiko slowly opens the expensive-looking wooden plush door to see some students already inside the classroom, sitting at their desks. Stepping into the room, Emiko easily finds a seating chart with their names pinned to the blackboard. She quickly finds her name and seat and puts her bag down before setting up her desk, filling it with all her things and hanging her backpack on the hook on the side.