What to do?

I slowly take my hand of Arthur's mouth after I'm sure he wont yell. I think desperately for a distraction or a plan. I look back down at Arthur blushing as i realise I'm still straddling. He smirks at me as i get off. I grind my teeth together.

This was suppose to be easy. I mutter as i pace. What to do, what to do? I ask myself as i continue to mutter and pace. So would you like to tell me what you're doing here? Arthur asks. I grind my teeth together once again. I force tears to come to my eyes as i turn to him. Im so sorry my prince I'm an only kitchen servant, I'm filling in for your usual servant to bring you food and i wanted to be early, I'm so so sorry i say tearfully.

Arthur gives me an amused face as he sits up from his bed resting against the bed frame. So why is it that you had a dagger to my throat then? He asks another smirk gracing his stupid handsome face. I let my face fall ending the facade. If I told you this was all a dream would you believe me i ask bitterly. No. He says bluntly.

I turn away from him and his smirk going towards the open window i came through. Where are you going he asks concerned. Nowhere. Remember this is all a dream. I say sarcastically. Will i see you again. Arthur asks making me stop. My hard expression falters as i turn to him. Why would you want to. I ask hiding how lonely and vulnerable i feel. He doesn't answer so i quickly leave. Exactly. I say before i leave.