𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

YOURS WAS LIGHT BLUE, the trees were orange and yellow with the arrival of autumn along with a light seasonal breeze.

Two children were running happily towards a large tree. Its branches even in autumn had beautiful fruits, its leaves that were supposed to fall were still there, making it the most beautiful of the trees.

One of the children started to run faster, leaving the other behind. The other one who was running holding her dress then stopped trying to catch her breath.

A Princess; her hair was black as night tied in two buns at the top and the lower part was loose and had bangs, her eyes were shiny black, she wore a white dress with details in blue and gold, she wore beautiful sky blue flats , on each arm he had a golden bracelet.

She gasps before shouting, "WAIT! I don't..." She stops trying to catch her breath. The girl in front of her stops running and looks at her. "Come on Bone! Don't be so exaggerated." She says with a smile.

A peasant; Her hair was long and blue tied in a long braid, her eyes were blue like the sea, her skin was smooth as porcelain, but she was wearing rags, a light brown t-shirt torn a little at the ends, patched black pants, and her shoes were worn out, but his smile was his greatest accessory.

The two girls run back towards the tree and as soon as they get there. The black-haired girl almost took her breath away when she saw the tree. "Beautiful..." She murmurs in admiration.

Your friend laughs a little at your reaction. The blue-haired girl then moves closer to the tree, catching the black-haired girl's attention. Bone watches her friend approach the tree and begins to climb it.

The blue-haired girl jumps onto a branch that contains several fruits. She catches them before carefully climbing down from the tree. While the black-haired girl sighed at her friend's lack of concern.

She approaches her friend while the blue-haired girl drops several fruits. Bone takes a quick look before picking up one of the fruits and eating it. As soon as she ate it, her eyes lit up from the taste.

A girl with blue hair smiles when she sees her friend's incident. "Eh, see? It's much better than in the palace." She says proudly making her friend laugh. The two begin to eat the fruits together without caring what their superiors think.

But all the while the black-haired girl couldn't take her eyes off the blue-haired girl.

⋆⋆⋆⋆

"No..."

She said as she leans against her completely devastated desk. His eyes were wide as anguish grew inside him.

"Please... Tell me it's a lie..." She begged, looking at the man in front of her who looked very sad and worried. The black-haired woman looks at him.

"That's... Right?" She asks again but hears no answer. Big tears started to well up in her eyes. "No... No... She can't... She wouldn't... She wouldn't..." The man then looks at her with a defeated face.

He takes a step forward. "I'm sorry, ma'am..." He says, drawing the attention of the woman who was crying uncontrollably. She looks at him making him sigh before saying.

"Ṕ̸̮͕͆̓̄͂̓́̅͛͠ï̵̺̫̼̉̅̔̆̾̚á̴̩̯̻̣̀̊̎̎̾̇̈́̿̌͜ờ̵̘͙̘̩͙̦͚̊ ̷̲̬̈́̈́͌͒͆͘͠C̸̨̺͚͔̭̰̻̦͕̃͒̉̎͐́̔̍͝ͅĥ̷̯̲̣͖̆̃́͌͛̐̚ò̵̧̩͙̣̌̓̿̀̈̏̓̈́n̵̳̘̓̇̈́͂͗̏̐̕g̸̺̻̫͆̉̎̀͘ was killed."

⋆⋆⋆⋆

Lifeless eyes look at the city. There was ice everywhere. People were running trying to escape all that chaos.

She saw everything with a mischievous smile on her face, enjoying the view she had. Lady bone demon then begins to float when she is enveloped by a wind.

She was loving the way these people ran about their miserable lives. That's how she thought. Everyone in that world was heartless.

She looks ahead in the direction where she last saw the group of heroes. That was when the memories of his last meeting with the young guardian came to his mind.

Her smile disappears as she thinks that even though she has recovered part of her memory, she doesn't even remember the good times they spent together.

It broke his heart. Your friend. Your sister. He was no longer by his side.

The wind around her starts to get stronger before she disappears into a blue mist. She then reappears in a different place.

She looks around. It was clear, the sky was still blue, the grass was intact and there was no sign of its ice. In the middle of that place there was a large tree that had four colors.

White; winter.
Green; Summer.
Yellow and orange; Autumn winter .
Pink; Spring.

Its different leaves were what brought its beauty to the world. A calm smile appeared on her lips when she saw the tree still standing.

She approaches and touches the tree. Lady bone demon knew that the reason the tree is still standing is because Piáo Chóng cast an enchantment on it when the two met.

The leaves used to change color depending on her friend's emotions. So it was always yellow or pink. This has already confused many villagers in the region as the color of the tree never changed during the seasons.

But everything changed when she died. Because from that day on, the tree was always without leaves, signifying the death of Piáo Chóng.

Lady bone demon remembers that before being sealed by the monk she begged him to place a protective seal on the tree. And as it was a request, the monk had no way to refuse.

Thanks to this, the tree has never been destroyed by humans and can prosper even though it no longer has its life here.

However, all this changed with the arrival of the reincarnation of Piáo Chóng; Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

From the day the young guardian started living in China. The tree began to gain its beautiful colors again, most of the time being pink.

This signified the purity and fragile personality the girl had. However, the moment he met Sun Wukong's successor, his emotions were confused.

At first the tree turned yellow and orange signifying the girl's bravery and loyalty on the battlefield. Then it changed to green signifying her joy and concern. And then it changed to white signifying the girl's anger and fear.

And finally all the colors that mean she was confused, angry, scared, worried, friendly, happy and disoriented. All these emotions were being replicated in the tree.

Lady bone demon touches the tree causing a small white light to appear. She gives a slight smile before picking up the small light. The moment he did this the tree began to wither like a flower.

Some of its leaves began to slowly fall off. Its branches were lower and its wood had darkened. The bone demon looks at it and sighs.

"In the end, all this will be for a good cause..." She says to herself. A mist began to form around him before disappearing.

She knew what she did was risky. She knew that that light was important for someone's survival. But that was the only way.

The only way to get the young guardian to be on his side.

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<