IV

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The father- daughter was going on well, until Krei brought his new date. Who stole all the attention Chika wanted from her Dad. 

"Yeah, yeah", she giggled. "Your humor is really great"

"I can tell you another joke too", Krei giggled with her. 

Chika rolled her eyes, and ate whatever was on her plate. Krei said it was a father-daughter dinner and now he was spending the whole time with her. She got irritated so much, she wanted to shove her fork down the woman's throat. She resisted that.

"You're Ah-mazing!", she said and they held hands across the table. Chika had seen and heard enough of that, she got up from there and planned to get the door. 

"Hey, Darling Cheeks", he called. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you wouldn't come", she replied. "Somewhere peaceful without her ", she pointed to his girlfriend. 

-------

Chika saw Aunt Cass, doing the dishes at the Café from the door, she just knocked. Cass looked up from the sink and smiled at her. "The door is opened, dear"

"Thanks, Aunt Cass", she said as she entered with two big suitcases full of books and some dresses, and her usual backpack on her shoulder. "Can I stay here for a day or so?"

"Of course, dear", She smiled. "You're always welcome here... But may I ask why and what brings you here?"

Chika sighed. "Daddy issues, he is so annoying!"

"Krei indeed is, I hope I can ask what he did this time?"

"Oh, of course aunt Cass, you're the mother I've never had!", Chika smiled. The thoughts of her mother made her blank, she hasn't even seen her face, at least, she assumed that her mother  looks like her. "He said we're having a father-daughter dinner tonight and he bought his girlfriend... he never looked at me, all he did was cringey jokes with her"

"Oh...", Aunt Cass looked at her with concern and threw an arm around her. "You should really know that, He took me on a date too and then it all ended up in disaster..."

"I'm sorry", she said. She would have Cass as her mother instead of the pouty lip girl he had with him tonight. Never gonna lie, but Aunt Cass really made a good mother. "I wish you and him had a Happily ever after, so we can have a girl's sleepover and cooking  together, so much fun!"

"Heh, but you would've disliked me two years ago if I had interrupted a dinner", she giggled. 

"Maybe, but I swear Hiro and Tadashi are sooooo lucky to have you as their aunt!"

"Aunt Cass? Is there someone downstairs?", Speak of the devil, and there his voice comes. Hiro Hamada asked from his bedroom in a groggy sleep voice. 

"Yes, I'll send the surprise upstairs now, Hiro!", Aunt Cass yelled. "I guess someone has spotted you coming here", she smirked at her.

"Uh, yeah", Chika gave a flustered smile. "I'll go and give him a heart attack!"

"Yes!", Cass agreed. "But come to my room alright, It's not good for a young girl to stay so long at a boy's room"

Chika giggled and flustered at the thought of being roomies with the Hamada Brothers ,"I won't aunt Cass, I'll come down after a few minutes"

-------

"WAHHH!", she yelled when she opened the door which led to Hiro and Tadashi's room. 

Hiro screamed in fear as he dropped his remote control. Tadashi almost fell off his bed. Both of them looking at her in awe, like, What was she doing here at this hour in our room?

"Hey buddies!", she greeted as she took a seat at Hiro's bed. 

The part of the room which was Hiro's was totally messy, with clothes lying here and there, and Baymax charging in a corner, which seemed to be the just opposite of her own room. But Tadashi's side was clean and way more better than Hiro's.

"Cheeks!", Hiro stared at her. "I lost the game because of you!"

"Win next time, duh!", she rolled her eyes. 

"Hey girl, what brings you here?", Tadashi asked. "At this hour... any problem?"

"Meh, Daddy issues, bro", she shrugged. "You do not want to hear"

"How long are you staying?", Hiro questioned.

"Why? you want me to move out sooner?", she asked playfully.

"No! um... why would I ask you to go... I- I mean, This is like your home, isn't it?", He glanced at Tadashi for help, who smirked at him. "I would sacrifice this bed for you"

"Dude, Cass told me she has a place for me downstairs", Chika laughed at Hiro, who flustered red. "Besides, save your dreams for the future"

Tadashi's eyes widened at the conversations which this generation of kids have, but still laughed at his brother's embarrassment of offering his bed to a girl. "Yeah, Hiro... save them for later!"

Hiro puffed his cheeks, which looked like pink macrons for heaven's sake. "I'll have a day, Tadashi"

"Uh huh", he shook his head. 

"So... I sent the photo to Honey... she probably did post it by now", she smirked at Tadashi.

"You what?!", he immediately took out his phone and almost dropped it, and... "Shit! she posted it!"

"Bro, Tadashi, don't panic", she grinned. "I mean, look at the caption before you do that"

"What... 'The Chemistry of us ~ TadaHoney! We're official guys!',  What the heck?", he grinned at the screen. "But we do look cute, nice snap girlie!"

"Wait!", she said. "Don't take a screenshot, I sent the pic to you too... well then, it's going to be..."

"Matching posts", Hiro concluded.

-----------

Chika was reading the new book series, under her blanket with a torch and great difficulty. Well, when you are a reader, you should face at least a bit of struggle when you read it. Her lips turned into the shape of an 'O', encountering the plot twisting part.

But the blanket was pulled from her head, A groggy eyed Cass, looked at her. "No reading at night"

"But... Aunt Cass, It was the plot twist!--", she pulled away her torch and book. 

"Read it in the morn--", she yawned. 

"Okay fine", she sighed internally. Anyway she won't be able to sleep, she'd be up all night thinking about what will happen next. 

"Good girl", she muttered before taking the book away. 

Chika rolled in her bed. Oh no. "OH SHI--- I FORGOT TO BOOKMARK!"

"Shh!"

"Ugh!"

---------