Midnight Glory /// Second /// The Artificial God

* V1 quickly runs through the broken down city as he gets closer to the red light source, The red lights only get darker as the whole place starts shaking. V1 manages to make it close enough to see what exactly is happening, A hollow V model being used as the vessel for this revival and along that V1 sees another V model standing near a Vine infested drone...

V1: V4...? Wait- not now-

* V1 quickly moves towards them both, M immediately notices V1

M: You should've known this was going to happen, You fucking dumbass.

* M looks at the drone as it turns to see V1 again

Drone: We meet again V1! Or should I say the Star of the sh-

V1: Just use V1, For the love of hell. I'm already tried of these stupid titles...

* V1 points his revolver at the Drone

Drone: Hey! Hey! I don't have any nearby machines to control! I want to see their revival! I had to place tons of wo-

* Suddenly M shoots down the drone and looks at V1

M: Enough, I had it with that abomination. Anyways Greetings.

* V1 just looks at her

V1: V4-?

M: Are you fucking stupid-?! Ugh, The name is Mirage. No point of hiding myself now.

V1: Why are you trying to revive that old thing back??

Mirage: I was just forced in this situation, Originally I was just needed to see if you were actually real but those vines had other plans.

* V1 continues to look at Mirage

V1: You look exactly like me-

Mirage: You just noticed?

* She sighs

Mirage: I'm was meant to be the perfect counter to you, V1. My original purpose was to be a Earthmover's commander and protecter.

* The second V1 received the information that Mirage just said, It shook him...

V1: Wait... so you're saying that I'm not the perfect one...?

Mirage: It was only a matter of time once some people heard about the planing of V1 during the final war, You know how it is, Each one was made to beat the previous one.

V1: But...

Mirage: I really could care less if you still believe that you were meant to be this ultimate killing machine, but-

+ NUH UH

* V1 immediately slams Mirage into the ground

Mirage: Was expecting you to attack me on sight! But I can't believe actually took a moment to even think about this whole situation!

+ ULTRARICOSHOT X2

* A sudden shield appears around her and the shot is reflected back at V1, He swiftly steps away