Tom and gangs

TW: death, description of triggering scenes

It's been a few days after the incident and I've found myself in a deep depression again, this time only worst. All i can feel are their dirty hands all over me. It's almost too much to bare, I can't carry on like this for longer. All i do now is rot in my room, everyday it just feels like im sinking deeper and deeper and im finding it harder to keep my breath. Tom's tried to cheer me up and get me to leave my room and actually do something useful but nothing works, im barely eating now, constantly relapsing and smoking til im numb and pass out.

I'm sleeping when tom knocks on my door causing me to wake up. "Ugh, what tom?" I say annoyed by him waking me up. "Get up melody." He says firmly from outside the door. "No." I reply, he comes into my room while his eyes wander over my dark, messy room that's drowning with depression in the air, he signs and speaks firmly but yet softly. "I'm not dealing with this anymore, get up now. You can't fucking waste your life rotting in your bed, i mean for fuck sake melody are you really that soft?" I sit up and i give him a cold stare. "How about you go and get raped by old men while your drugged to the point you pass out!" I shout at him as i get up and push past him to my bathroom. He stares back at me in surprise, i lock the door and lean against it as i stay silent. I can hear tom sign through the other side of the door. "Just go get ready melody, we have to go somewhere." Tom says firmly but there's a hint of sadness in his voice. He leaves my room almost slamming the door.

I sign and i get into the shower, my skin burns and throbs from all the marks, burns, cuts from both my self harm and constantly scratching and scraping my skin to try anything to get their touch off me but nothing works. I sit down in the shower as i hold my knees and let the hot water run down me, i watch as some of my previous cuts bleed from the pressure of the water bleed down through into the drain. I somehow manage to get the energy to wash my hair before slumping out the shower and somewhat getting myself ready. I just put random clothes together.

I head downstairs and i meet tom in the kitchen, his eyes never leaving me

I head downstairs and i meet tom in the kitchen, his eyes never leaving me. Piercing a hole through my head, i ignore his gaze. "eat something." He says firmly. "Not hungry." I reply instantly. "I'm not joking melody, eat something." Theres a hint of desperation but anger in his voice. "Just leave it tom." I go to leave the kitchen but tom places his arm in front of me, i look up at him and he's staring back at me down at me like a predator staring down at its pray. "Move." I say quietly, Tom slowly leans in closer, clenching his jaw. He's about to say something when his phone rings, we both look at it at the same time. Tom signs and he moves away to pick his phone up, he seems almost disappointed. I watch as tom answers the phone, he doesn't talk but all he says is a simple 'yes sir' he hangs up and he looks at me before walking out the door, i sign and i follow him to his car, i get in the back like usual and we drive off. "Where are we going?" I ask, i stare at him through the rear view mirror as i wait for him to reply, he meets my gaze and replies a few seconds later. "Some business your father wants me to do." Tom says before looking back, focusing on the road. I scoff. "For fuck sake tom, are you serious? Why are you getting involved with my father's stupid fucking gang shit!?" I snap at him, I can't believe toms doing this. "Hey! your fathers hired me not to just meet your needs but also his as well." Tom replies snapping back at me, i grumble and look out the window, we drive for about an hour before tom pulls up in front of a isolated warehouse, as soon as my eyes set on the warehouse i got a anxious feeling in my stomach, the feeling when your so nervous or scared you feel physically sick and weak. Tom turns the car off and turns to face me, our gaze meets. "Stay in the car and stay low."