Chapter 5: Learning About Each Other

Kari's POV
I sat next to TK as the teacher said, "Okay, I'm going to arrange Kari to sit next to Davis, and Autumn sit next to Lucas." TK sat alone now. I wonder why. "Class, we have a new student," our teacher said. The girl from yesterday walked in. I hate her so much.

My POV
I walked into the classroom. I wore everything from yesterday including my crest. "This is Talimay Kuroko," Sensei said. "Hello, I'm Talimay Kuroko. Nice to meet you. I hope we have a wonderful year," I said and smiled brightly. All the boys said, "So cute," which made me smile brighter. "Okay, Talimay, sit next to the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes," Sensei said and pointed to the boy. I walked to my seat next to him. "Hello," I said and smiled. "Hi. I'm TK," he said. "Nice to meet you, TK."

Kari's POV
I don't like her one bit. Now she is sitting next to TK. She makes me so angry. I put on a happy face to hide my anger. "I have a different assignment for TK and Talimay. You two get to learn about each other, while everyone else does their homework," our teacher said.

My POV
Finally, I'll get to know someone. I turned to TK and said, "I'll go first. My friend says that I'm sweet, kind, athletic, smart, protective, artistic, social, lovable, brave, adventurous, reliable, and wonderful. I play basketball, baseball, and volleyball. I'm also a computer whizz. I love the song 'Lean On'. I have a twin brother, but he doesn't have mismatch eyes. They're just blue. And that's all. Your turn," I said. "I'm athletic, kind, smart, brave, adventurous, sweet, funny, friendly, and reliable. I play basketball. I have an older brother. I live with my mom. I love dogs and hamsters. And I love music," TK finished. "We have a lot in common," I said and smiled brightly. He did too. 'Hopefully, I don't fall for him or else Seijuro is gonna be mad," I thought. "Do you have any crushes or boyfriends," TK asked. That's was shocking of him to ask. "Umm, I do have a crush," I said. "What is his name?" "Seijuro Akashi, we both like each other." He looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. "The Seijuro Akashi?" "Is there more than one Seijuro?" "No, it's just surprising." "Why?" "Because he is famous." "I know." We talked for the rest of the class.