10. Hollywood Motels

Trigger Warning : SA

I had heard of ski mask before but ever since I've been on this tour I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I'm not gay but I couldn't explain it dude had a glow about him almost feminine like, like I wanted to protect him. And it didn't help that each time we interacted half of the time I would end up not hearing what he was saying because I would get so lost staring at his lips that looked so soft.

I kept this to myself of course, we were on tour so I tried my best to keep it strictly professional. Until one night changed everything we were all staying at hotel we had a show the next day. Naturally we each had our own suites but they were all on the same floor. I had an excuse to go see ski as he had dropped his durag at the last performance and I pocketed it to give it to him. I knew which room he was in and I was thankful that it was separate from x.

Nigga was cool as fuck but he was so overprotective of ski. He was the real definition of if looks could kill. I walked up to ski's door making sure I had on a calm fit, smelled good. I knocked and instantly heard him say come in. He must of thought I was x because the door was already open. I walked in and was instantly hit with pheromones that could only come from a woman.

I felt myself tense up as I could hear him in the bathroom. When he finally came out I felt my jaw drop.

" jah-" he instantly cut himself off when he realized I wasn't him. He was wearing nothing but a blue and purple binki g string like pantie with a shoulder less white long sleeved top that had black and white strips.

From the looks of it I quickly noticed I didn't notice a bulge the panties.

" wait are you a female ?" I asked hella confused now and ski shook his head completely flustered

" no- I- look what are you even doing here ?!" He turned around suddenly which gave me a look at his frame with the clothes he wears on a daily basis you wouldn't be able to tell the soft curves he had still masculine but his waist was slim and his ass was rounded like a woman even looked soft and plump too.

" I came by to give you this" he slowly turned around seeing the durag and snatched it from me.

" well damm I don't get a thanks ?"

" just go" he proceeded to walk away as I followed right behind him

" what if I don't want to" I grabbed his wrists pinning him against the wall spreading his legs with my knee I rubbed it against him.

" so you really don't have a dick"

stokeley p.o.v

I began to feel tears coming down my face. I can't believe I made the mistake of leaving the door open jahseh said he'd be back soon and he always came to my room so I assumed it was him. But now not only was I stuck but juice knew my secret now.

He brought his face down to my neck nibbling at it softly smelling me.

" damm you smell so good" he began licking my neck and grabbed one of my legs. When he tried to kiss me I turned the other way but instead he slapped me.

" stop moving bitch"

I tried to run away but he'd locked the door already and he grabbed me by my locs pushing me onto the bed. I kicked and kicked but he was stronger and bigger than me. I felt my panties loosen and slip off and his pants unbuckling.

" somebody help me ! please stop !"

It was then that the door opened and it was jahseh.