Stu Macher x Male Reader x Billy Loomis

Ghostface!! :D

(Can be read as a continuation of sorts of my last one, not directly after but still.)

WARNINGS : SMUT! Body Shot(Belly Button), Threesome, sloppy (kinda even sloppily written), established relationship with Stu and Billy, cheating (Stu and Billy on their gfs, it's hardly even mentioned.)

Inspired by Hollywood Undead's Everywhere I Go ;)

Stu groaned quietly, chuckling drunkenly as Y/N pushed him onto the pool table. His back thudded against it quietly.

The pool balls quietly clack as they get pushed aside, Y/N pulling Stu's shirt up further, exposing his lean stomach.

Y/N's beer clunking against the table as he sets it down a bit strong handed.

Y/N grinned as he reached out for the vodka bottle being handed to him by some random.

Leaning in close as he pours the vodka into Stu's belly button, it overflowing a bit, Y/N just chuckles.

Leaning in down, he slurps the vodka up. The crowd of party ragers cheering and jumping at that.

Grinning teasingly as he glances up to Stu, sticking his tongue out as he laps up the overflowed vodka, swirling his tongue around Stu's belly button.

Stu grins widely, already feeling his dick reacting.

Y/N's touch lingers a moment longer than it should, before he pulls back, hand sliding up Stu's abdomen.

Y/N grinning as he hands the vodka back to the party goer, grinning.

"Told you I would!" Y/N grins, saying it loud enough to be heard over the music.

Leaving Stu to sit up on his own, a little more than excited.

"Haha! That's kinda gay y'know!" They laughed.

Y/N chuckled.

"You know Stu has a girlfriend, right?" Chimed another party goer.

Y/N grinned.

"So what? It's just a body shot." Y/N shrugged, grabbing his beer and downing the last of it.

A trickle of the honey gold liquid dribbling down his chin, and down his neck.

Stu's eye caught on it, grinning, holding himself back from licking it up.

Standing up and tugging his shirt down.

Y/N put the empty beer down, sighing contently before making his way to the booze table.

Grabbing a shot, downing a few.

Stu slinked his way through the tight crowd, grinning as he pushes his body against Y/N's.

Taking a shot from Y/N's hold and downing it with a grin, Y/N grabbing a beer with a huff.

"Y/N, how about you and me 'disappear'~?" Stu grinned, whispering in Y/N's ear.

Y/N grinned at that, it meant one of two things, and Stu was too drunk for the ladder. And Billy was nowhere to be found at the moment.

Y/N hummed, thinking it over. Before biting the air in Stu's direction.

"Your lucky your 'girlfriend' isn't here tonight~." Y/N teased.

Stu grinned, mind spinning with lust.

Y/N took a drink off his beer quickly.

"My buds bedroom is upstairs, I stole his key so I could fuck with some bad bitches." Y/N grinned, pulling a key on a ring out of his pocket.