GRR POW! - pt. 14

TW : BLOODY GORE EWWW YUCKY YUCKY!!! AHHH!!!

VELVET POV

I watched from behind the boxes, maintaining my soft breathing as I saw Vox, Val, and that pimp go full on war crime. Vox and Al were having this whole bitchy 'Enemies final boss fight' thing and Val was creeping behind a box, just like me. It was dark, so I wouldn't be able to tell it wasn't him if it wasn't for his glowy red eyes.

I looked at the battle, hearing the sounds whacks and weird squelching noises from Al's tentacles. Did they really have to be tentacles..? As I was staring, I glanced up and saw a figure. I can't tell what it was, but when I looked back at val I locked eyes with him. It took him a while to notice, but I could tell he can see me crouching down since his eyes widened. He looked like he wanted to rush over, but I stopped him. I nodded my head once with a look saying 'Stay put.'

And that he did. I shot up and leaped behind a bunch of boxes, keeping a close eye on the fight as the lights from the middle of the room shined through the cracks in between each box.

(haha crack)

I eventually found a place to stand, perfect for the guns I was using. I placed my desert eagle inside my pocket and I kneeled down, aiming my Tator X95. I had a good scope, so I was definitely in luck.As I adjusted the settings and moving my hands to be in the right placement of the gun, I heard the sound of a gun clicking behind me.

I turned over, gripping my desert eagle and aiming it towards him.

"god, your so desperate to help you friends."

Murmured a low voice, and the man walked towards me as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Jet."

I said, with a low growl underneath my breath. "Why are you trying so hard to follow Al' orders? What are you, trying to fuck him?" I spat, standing up and still aiming my gun at him. He raised his gun up as well, his nose crunching as he frowned.

"Just following orders, sweetheart."

I gritted my teeth, his eyes narrowed. Genuine, horrifying, shitty tension.

"Forget Al. He's trying to take your damn soul as well." The words spilled out my mouth, heck I didn't even know if I was sure about what I said. Maybe it's half true? Gosh, who fucking knows?

He snickered at my comment. "You know.. I met you.. before you joined the Vees. You were drunk, no wonder you didn't remember." He took a small step forward, boxes surrounded us so I basically couldn't hit and run. I could hit and climb, but my body is more than sore.

"So? Why does it matter."

"True, it doesn't. I'm still going to fucking shoot your brains out." He hissed with a serious, fast tone. I rolled my eyes, before using all my leftover force (which wasn't that much) and I kicked him in the shins. He yelped, pulling the trigger on his gun but missed and the gun fell out his hand with a clattering sound. He scrambled to grab the gun, but I stepped on his foot and pulled at his hair.

#random fact time <3 ok so like the story between Jet and Vel is that (as he said, before she was an overlord and joined the vees) Velvet was drunk and stumbled into a convenience store late at night. Jet was the cashier, and Velvet ended up pepper spraying him. They met many other times when she wasn't drunk, always ended up in her leaving him with A, pepper sprayed eyes, B, kicked balls, C, a bloody nose or D all of the above. Jet wanted her, she didn't. Also, don't ask who Jet is. He's in a chapter before this.

"Last words?" I grumbled, pushing my gun into the side of his head. His eyes narrowed. "Fuck you." I scoffed and shot him in the head, black blood splattering over him and dripping down my face, hands... everywhere. I scoffed and got up, wiping myself off.

Soon enough I heard another big crash behind me, so looks like vox isn't winning for shit.

I stepped over Jet's body and walked back over to my IWI Tator X95. I kneeled back down, aiming for Alastor's weak spot. Or, well, what I suspect to be his weak spot. I aimed, the Red Cross aligning perfectly at his ears. His hearing is so weirdly good that he's dodging almost every attack. Either that, or his ass can see the future.

I pulled the trigger with a small click. I waited a few seconds, expecting delay but then I realized nothing happened. 'I literally checked the mags before this..' I thought, clicking open the gun to look at the mags. It was jammed, but not only that these were the wrong bullets.

"Bullshit." I grumbled, tossing the mag onto the ground. The only thing that worked was my desert eagle. I had around 8 rounds left, after using my first on Jet.

(which I do not regret, at all)

I moved away from Jet's decaying corpse, back to my old spot. Val wasn't there, but oh well. I stepped out into the light and shot at Al twice, aiming for his shoulders since that's what seems to be moving most tentacles.

Vox smirked and lifted himself off the ground with his axe. I forgot about his hurt thigh, since he was already tossed around like a pizza thanks to Al.

"It's over Al. 3 against 1." He winked.

"Ah, but your little boyfriend is no where in sight." Al snapped back. He then chuckled menacingly. "Or is he?"

A shadow behind him grew and grew, until a tentacle raised Valentino up. He was caught in the tentacle, kicking and squirming aggressively. I grit my teeth. This bitch is going to get it.

vox pov rq

I'm going to rip Al apart so that he'll wish he went to heaven.

Kk back to vel's pov <3

"Let him go." I shouted, raising my gun up again.

Alastor laughed, waving his hand dismissively. Vox lunged forward, his axe raised but a tentacle reached up and strangled him as well. The axe in his hands fell, and something sparked in me. I dropped my gun, reaching for the axe but I felt something wrap around me and raise me as well. The axe clattered on the ground and we were all in distress, squirming and kicking.

I was moved next to Val, and the tentacles placed us down so our feet were on the ground but we still couldn't move. I squirmed, wriggling my way out but these tentacles showed no mercy.

Vox in the other hand, was moved in front of Val.

"Finally. I can take your soul, and oh!" Alastor chuckled, walking towards him. "Your friends get to watch it as well." Vox's eyes widened with fear and anger. He growled and kicked at him, though he didn't get much far.

Alastor then reached over, picking up his very own axe. He raised the weapon over his head. Vox closed his eyes, frowning and I felt tears bulge at my eyes. Valentino yelled out, his voice shaking as he squirmed more. Just as he swung down, a figure dropped down and held the axe and stopping its movement.

Took me a second to realize who this 'figure' was.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hahaha I'm such a bitch.

sorry guys hoped you love this will b back with more!! xoxo!!

word count - 1330