Ep. 4

Huohuo
"HuoHuo!"

Y/n
"Y/n!"

Heliobus (Mr. Tail)
"*sighs*  Mr Tail."

Caelus
"Supreme Baseball Batter!"

Mr. Tail
"Unbelievable"

HuoHuo and Y/n

"Exorcist Extraordinaires!"

Mr. Tail
"Episode 4"

Caelus
"Heliobus It Is!"

Time passed as the exorcists worked together to bring spiritual peace to the citizens of the Xianzhou Loufu,  capturing what they now know as Heliobus and recruiting Sushang and Guinaifen to the group.   They had been stationed in the Fyxestroll Garden as their base of operations thanks to Hanya and Xueyi,  but that meant dealing with the jeers and whispers of the lingering Heliobi.

It had been quite slow as of late,  so each person lazed around in their own space as they waited.  Sushang was the first to speak.
"Guys,  there has got to be a better way to find a Heliobus."   Y/n sighed,  bored with nothing to do but very open to ideas.
"Sushang is right.  Gui,  isn't there a way we can use social media to our advantage?"
The street performer shoved back her chair as she stood form the table,  gasping and pulling up her phone.   "That's genius!  I have the perfect method for this,  here have a look guys!"   

Everyone gathered around Guinaifen and watched her pull up a social media network that was chalk full of ghost stories and haunts.   Caelus nodded,  "Let's make this work."    "R-right,  this would make finding them easier as those online could tell us about a haunting."  HuoHuo gave a shaky smile as she agreed.    "I want to give it a go,  try looking for a sighting Gui!"

"On it!  Better yet how about I make a post?"

LilGuiGuinevere

"Out looking for more haunted happenings!
Lmk if you find any good goulies or ghosties!"

HuoHuo
"That goes for you guys too."

Sushang
"It was so quiet,  I hope you all
find a good spooky headliner."

Mr. Tail
"You could just ask me you know."

Caelus
"Where's the fun in that?"

Guinaifen
"I can't wait for this to work."

HuoHuo and Y/n

"See you all next time!"

Like for real,  if you guys have a haunting idea just let me know.  Though I think the fun part of this would be to keep up with the spoopy social media posting vibe if you get what I mean.   I plan on tagging the idea I pick in a fun way,  so stay tuned.