Falling for the other team captain

while watching my brothers hockey game i noticed that a player on the opposite team looked familiar it wasn't until he took of his helmet at half time that I remember where he is from.  

 ONE WEEK AGO

I was back home for my mothers birthday. At first it was good we talked about my brother Max and I collage dorms and about our classes but after cake my mother and father started to fight about the present he got her. max and i didn't want to hear them fighting so we got in his car and want to a night club. About 15mins after getting there i had lost my brother to two blond girls with the shortest dress i have ever seen so i went and sat at the hoping he won't drive off and leave me here to walk home. 

After my second drink in i felt someone sit next to me "would you like a drink?" a deep voice said, i turned to get a better look at him, I catch a set of obsidian black eyes watching me i move my eyes down to look at his other features: sharp jaw speckled with stubble, strong nose, big, juicy lips, and his strong and commanding hands that i cant help but Imagina them touching my body. i sink my teeth into my bottom lip then quickly release it once i see his eyes darken, "um sure but don't get your hopes up that something may happen" i said trying to not sound needy for his touch "well the night is still young so lets see about that doll" he replies while smirking then orders us some drinks. 

after three more drinks we had moved to a booth to talk yet there wasn't much talking going on which i was thankful for i was never good at talking to anyone not even my own family i dont even have a friend i talk to. while we were making out i felt his fingers touch my kneel. it was warm, it made me feel something. Desirable Maybe?

his fingers were making a path on their own, trailing slowly and faintly up my thigh. I couldn't even begin to describe how his touch could feel this good. he continued to pleasure me that way, never once letting his fingers go beyond the hem of my dress. He would move from my knee to the hem then back down again. 

After a while of our hot make out he pulled away and asked "wanna get out of here?" he whispered just below my ear making me shudder. he was making it hard to say no but then again i was afraid to open my mouth so i just nodded my head. we both got up to get ready to leave and it wad only when he spoke again did i noticed his large build even with my six inch heels, he still stood three inch taller then me. 

once he got closer to the door he stopped. "wait here" he instructed. "I've to let them know I'm leaving" 

i didn't ask who he was referring to, although i assumed he must have came with his friends and are diching them for me making my face a bit more red just thinking about what he is telling them. 

while he was away it got me thinking. Oh, god. Was i really leaving with someone i barely even exchanged two sentences with? i didn't even know his name and he didn't know mine but i doubt ill even be able to tell him. i was so wrapped up in my thoughts i didnt see him return till he wrapped his arm around my waist. we didnt say anything as we left the club, got into his car or when we arrived at a hotel. 

once inside a room his mouth was on mine in a rough kiss. his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me up making my legs wrap around his body as we moved further into room. while we moved i kept my hands busy trying to take off his jacket and shirt then moving down to his belt just as i was about to take his belt off he throw me onto the bed. "my turn" he said looking down at me as he flipped me over onto my bell and unzipped my dress he grabbed a fist full of my hair pulling up onto my knees letting my dress fall of my body exposing my breast and panties. 

"so beautiful" i heard him mutter under his breath. "stay still" he let go of my hair and moved away a bit getting something i wasn't sure what just as i was about to turn my head some silk fabric was placed over my eyes making it dark. he then layed me back down onto the bed i felt his hand move to panties i thought he was going to take them off but flinched when i felt cold metal on my skin cutting away my panties "you won't be needing them" his voice sounding darker.

he flipped me over onto my back i could feel him get in between my legs spreading them open so my dripping wet pussy was on full display. "we have a long night a head of us" was the last thing he said before we started to have our fun on the hotel bed about half way through i forgot what was happing and just focused on the pleasure. i must have passed out as when i opened my eyes it was morning and i was alone. i smiled at myself feeling like i had the best night of my life but it was ruined when i looked to my side and say a note and money as i read the note and he thought i was a hooker. i even read the note out loud a few times just to make sure it was what it was. ' Hey had a great time last night. im not sure how much you charge so i hope i gave you enough if you see me again i wouldn't mind paying the right price for a night.'

after that night i kept the money on me just in case i saw him again to give him a piece of my mind. so when i say him again a week later playing against my brothers hockey team i didnt know what to think or do anymore.