Chapter 1: Tale Of A New World

No One's P.O.V. 

 Long ago, in a land not unlike the one mortals know now and live happily in, there ruled a mighty and cruel God. His name was Vladimir. He had watched over the land since the beginning of time. He had always been feared by the mortals which Vladimir had created to be his 'entertainment'. One of these mortals, was a young witch named Penny. Penny was beautiful, she was known across the lands and seas for her beauty. She had locks of hair that tumbled down her back, skin tan from her days in the sun, eyes the color of the dark Earth. 

 Unfortunately, her beauty caught more then a mere mortal's attention, she had the eyes of Vladimir on her. He wanted her as his bride. One night, he watched her as she slept. The moonlight gently spilling onto her golden hair. Vladimir could take it no longer.Sneaking into her room, he snatched her from her bed. Penny let out a shriek of horror, as he threw her over his shoulder and flew out the window and into the sky. Her parents rushed into the young girl's bedroom, only to find that she was gone. Never again would they see their precious baby. 

 Up in the sky, Vladimir forced Penny into a sexual relationship with him. He had his way with her. Again. And again. Until one day, Penny felt a kick in her stomach. Her fears had become a reality. She was pregnant with this bastard's child. Penny tried to hide her pregnancy from Vladimir, but as her stomach grew rapidly she knew she had no choice. She had to flee Vladimir's kingdom in the sky. She had been storing up her strength, and using what little magic she had left, she created a world.A world that would be hidden to the eye of the malicious God. A world where she could give birth to her baby. 

 One day, while Vladimir went to the human world, Penny saw her chance. Sneaking out of the sky she had grown to hate, she used her last bit of magic to teleport to the world she had created. Hiding it away with a veil of darkness, she collapsed onto the dirt. They were safe...for now. 

 As the days passed, Penny grew to love her child that grow in her stomach more each day. But her health had begun to deteriorate. When it was at last time for the baby to come, Penny used the last of her remaining life to give birth to the baby boy. He was healthy, happy...and strong. He was the son of a God and witch after all.With her last breath, Penny smiled down at the baby boy. "Some day...you'll avenge us. I know you will...Victor." with that her eyelids fluttered shut, leaving the newborn to cry in a new world. One where he would be completely alone. Until the day where he would have to face his father.