The Second Meeting and Confessions

I decided to just go ahead and put all the parts into one book.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Steeljaw, when are we gonna mate? You've been promising we would for cycles now," Quickshadow asks. She and Steeljaw are sitting on a couch relaxing, with her hugging Steeljaw's arm and laying her helm on his shoulder.

Steeljaw rolls his optics, "When I'm ready to mate, Quickshadow."

"But when will that be? You haven't even kissed me on the lips to confirm you even want to mate with me," Quickshadow says with a pout as she recalls the times she's tried to kiss him but he always pushed her away.

"Because I'm just not ready yet. I'll kiss you when I'm ready to mate with you," he says as he resists the urge to purge out his tanks. Just thinking of kissing her or even mating with her disgusts him, he just can't stand her.

"Oh alright, just do it when you're ready," Quickshadow says as she snuggles into his arm. She starts stroking his forearm as she admires it, she loves how strong he is and she always fantasizes about the day when he'll hold her in his big, strong arms, kiss her all over, and make passionate love with her. She gets all excited just thinking about it.

She doesn't know that Steeljaw is thinking about another femme he wants to do all that stuff with.

Strongarm.

Ever since Steeljaw did the little research he could do and found the mysterious femme's name all he could think about was her. Her optics constantly going through his processor. He's been trying to do even more research on her to learn more about her but has been finding it hard to do with Quickshadow always hanging on him and wanting to be everywhere he is. It's getting so annoying. He needs to find a way to get rid of her without losing her brothers.

Steeljaw recalls Strongarm mentioning that he would just forget her like he has the rest and it's troubling to him because it's true he always forgets about the femmes he's toyed with, but he can't seem to forget her. Primus knows he's tried countless times, but he just can't push her out of his processor and forget her. It's been months since his encounter with the femme and he can't forget her. It's getting to be so aggravating.

"Steeljaw, I found something," Saborfang says as he comes running towards the pair. He's been searching for something to steal for a while and he finally found something.

"What you find, Saborfang?"

Saborfang hands Steeljaw the datapad with the information on it, "An Autobot police captain in the next city will be hosting a graduation ceremony for the cadets..."

"And? Why would I be interested in that?" Steeljaw says, interrupting him.

"Well, it's gonna be at his house and it's said he has a staff that belonged to one of the Primes. It's a golden staff with a crystal ball on top, they say it's worth a fortune."

Steeljaw smirks as he looks over the information on the datapad, confirming everything Saborfang just said. "Well done, Saborfang. I shall go to the house and steal the staff."

"I wanna come. Can I come with you, Steely?" Quickshadow asks as she rubs on his arm.

"I think it would be best if I went alone," Steeljaw says as he pushes her off him so he can get up. I need some time alone and away from her, just one night. Steeljaw manages to get her off his arm and gets up from the couch.

Quickshadow pouts as she sits back, "Fine."

Steeljaw just rolled his optics as he went to get ready to leave. Saborfang followed him, "Sorry about our sister, she has no right to keep acting this way. You really don't need to pretend with her to make us happy, we'll still follow you rather you mate with her or not. Honestly, you're not the first one she's done this to."