The First I Love You (All THH Characters)

Set-Up: What happened when you or your partner uttered the first "I love you"?

Requested by: QuabbyDucks & YuriOkami2001

Yasuke, Monokuma, and Jill will go in this section from now on.

Sorry about yet another long wait, these past few months have been stressful and hard, and I appreciate everyone's patience. I'll try and post again in less than eight months next time.

I was thinking about changing the book cover as well, do y'all have any ideas as to what it should look like? If so, leave a comment here.

Also, thank you all so much for 500k views :).

Comment here with any more requests!

Boys

Makoto Naegi

The first "I love you" came four and a half months into your relationship.

You were at the Naegi household helping them pack up their things. Now that Makoto and Komaru are both students at Hope's Peak, their parents have decided to move in order to be closer to their kids' school, and you thought it would be nice to lend a hand in order to make the move a little easier on them.

"Mom, did you move the box that has my clothes in it?" Your boyfriend called from his room.

"No, I've got them," You said, the box still still sitting firmly in your arms. "I was just about to ask where you wanted me to put it."

"I'll take it, dear," his mother told you. "We're going to put the boxes containing the clothes in the living room for now."

"Okay." You handed the box over to Mrs. Naegi who immediately took it to the living room. You were about to head back to Makoto's room to see if he needed more help, but he emerged before you had the chance.

"Where'd you put my clothes?" He asked.

"Your mom took them to the living room," You told him. "Have anything else for me to do?"

"Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to take a break," he said. "Dad and Komaru made lemonade and snacks."

"Oh, great!" You hadn't eaten all day, so the sound of snacks sounded great. "I could use something to eat."

You and Makoto joined his sister and dad on the back porch with Mrs. Naegi following shortly afterwards. For about half an hour, the five of you sipped on pink lemonade and devoured the platter of cheese, crackers, and pepperoni while talking and enjoying the sunlight. You know you've only began dating Makoto for a few months, but hanging out with his family felt so natural that it was almost like they were your family.

Eventually, Komaru and her parents wandered back into the house, leaving you alone with Makoto- you weren't complaining, though.

"Finally, a moment to ourselves," You said with a chuckle. "And it's beautiful today, too. Maybe we should drop by the park when we finish up for the day."

"That would be great," Makoto agreed before finishing off the last of his lemonade. "Are you inviting all five of us, or just me?"

"We haven't gone on a date in a little while...." You mentioned. "But if your family wants to come, they can." You tossed another cracker in your mouth.

"You're right, it has been a while since we've gone on a date," Makoto said, glancing down at his phone. "Do you think we'll have time to make it before dark? It's pretty late."

"Is it?" You asked, leaning over to look at his phone's clock. Your boyfriend hadn't been lying, it was almost five in the evening, and being the Ultimate Mathematician, you quickly figured out that there was no way you could finish up packing before the sunset.