Episode 10 ShinaChiku's Seal losed

Shina and Anzu was fighting. Anzu used his chidori . Shina copied chidori with his eye jutsu . They both use chidori on each other's stomach . A big spot was appeared . Shina's seal losed. The Dragoon tails started awaking . Anzu frightened . Anzu slowly moved back. " So you are the monster who was sealed in shinachiku's body huh " anzu said . Dragoon tails looking horrible . "Yes! i am his friend and he is my friend i always protect him my life form was in his leafengan " dragoon tails said . Anzu used his fireball jutsu. Shina Used his Dragoon tails fire protection shield .

Anzu astounded . " You are so powerfull than my thinking . But you and your jinchuriki will pay it " anzu used his lightning thunderstorm on shina. Shina activated his Thunder Dragoon mode . The lightning thunderstorms couldn't harmed to shina. He already invented 50 different types of leafengan . The Thunderstorm Leafengan was from the 5 elemental leafengan .

" Summoning Justu!" Anzu said . He big snake summoned infront of him . " So you learned summoning jutsu huh " shina said . " Summoning jutsu! " Shina said . The great 5 headed snake appeared . Anzu surprised . " How you can summoned that type of animal . This only happened in mythology shina." Anzu said . " I invented this from 5 elements and the one on which i stand is made up of Fire Element . I invented this from elemental leafengan. " Shina said .

Anzu's Pov

I thought that shina is weak but he is powerfull than me . He is so powerfull after my dad and naruto uncle . Wow really he is .... . But no i will kill him .

Pov Ends

" Shina now you will face to your death " anzu activated his fire blast chidori . Shina falls on the floor . Anzu used his chidori on his stomach . The Blast appeared . " Aah!" Shina shouted .

At Uzumaki house

Sakura's mind was full of fearfull questions . She was sentimented for her son . She was in sleep .

Flashback of Sakura

Shina's body was blooded . Most of the blood falled on the floor . Mumma shina said . Sakura's tears started flowing . She cuddled him . Shina falled on floor . He was no more .

Flashback ends

" ShinaChiku !" Sakura shouted . She removed her blanket . She ran towards the door . Hanami catched her shoulder . "Mom where are you going are you okay " hanami said . Sakura nodded nervously.

" Yes honey ! " She sat on couch . Hanami wiped her tears . Sakura cuddled her . " Mumma you know how you felt to sleep .You was looking the frame of big brother when he was baby and suddenly you slept . I keep a warm blanket on you " hanami said .

At Naruto and Sasuke.

They both reached the location . They both remembered their past war when they was kids . Suddenly naruto saw shinachiku falled on floor . Anzu was looking at him smiling . Sasuke ran towards his son .

Naruto Jumped towards shinachiku. Sasuke grabbed anzu's hand . " How you left the village " he said while cuddling his son . "D-Dad" anzu said . Tears fall from his cheeks . He was frowdned for his deeds . Naruto's tears fall on the ground .

The body of shina was at ground . Sasuke saw naruto and shina. He slapped anzu . " What you done idiot anzu" sasuke said while offnedly . " I-I am sorry d-d-dad" anzu said . Sasuke kept his hand on naruto's arms . Naruto looked at him and said " sasuke you got your son but i-i lose my s-son " he looks down .

Flashback of Naruto

Naruto was sitting quietly and looking nervous . Tsunade opened the door . " Congratulations naruto my grandson you become father it's a baby boy " naruto's face turns into happy . He went at sakura. He grabbed her hand . " Are you okay sakurachan" he asked her . She nodded . He took shina in his arms . " He is like you naruto" sakura said while smiling at her husband . Shina grabbed naruto's hand . " Hey sakurachan look our baby grabbed my hand " naruto said . Sakura and Naruto was happy after looking their baby .

Days passed . Naruto came at home . He saw baby shina in sakura's arms . After looking at him he giggled . Sakura and Naruto in free time play with their son. Days passed . Now shina learned to walking . " Papa " he said . Naruto was sleeped on his bed . "Shina" naruto took his son . At morning naruto was in deep sleep . Sakura was woked up . Shina was sleeping in mid. He woked and started giggling . Sakura came "sshh! your papa is sleeping baby " she took him in her arms and she gave him a toy for playing .

Shina was now bored . He again started giggling . He came on naruto's chest . "Papa" he said . Naruto started moving his face here and there .

Shina grabbed his hairs . Naruto woked . He smiled at his son . Shina was giggling .naruto kissed his baby shina's forehead . " Come on now my little hero hokage let's go and see what is your mom doing in kitchen . "

He took his son in kitchen . After his bath he took shina for playing . " Breakfast is ready !" Sakura said . Naruto took his son and kept him on his baby chair . Naruto tooked his spoon and moved at shina. Shina giggled again . " Naruto baby can't eat that i cooked lite food for baby " sakura said .

Flashback ends

Naruto remembering the beautiful and golden days with shinachiku .

Shina moved . He opened his eyes . Naruto's face becomes happier . He wiped his tears . " How dare you shina to scared your father like this . Are you okay " he cuddled his son . " I am okay dad " shina said .

Sasuke looked at his son and he moved and cuddled him . " Don't do again like that okay anzu " . Anzu nodded . Anzu came and cuddled shina. " I am sorry shina" anzu said . Shina's face turned happy . He broked the hug .

"Aah!" Shina said while grabbing his left hand . " Are you okay shina " anzu asked . Shina nodded but he was not okay . Naruto noticed that he's hand got fractured . Shina controlled his pain . " You are really a hero shina " sasuke said .

The doctors came with naruto started treatment of shinachiku. After the treatment they went at village .

Headband time

Headband time

Shinachiku Uzumaki , anzuUchiha and Sakura Uzumaki .

End of Episode .