(𝐎𝐬¹) 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 | erwin smith x reader (+18) 🍋

I'll reupload my other spicy oneshots once I'm done re-editing them, don't worry, they're not fully gone ;)

Warning: being tied up, spanking, biting

No one really knew about your relationship with erwin except for levi and hange, his closest friends

No one really knew about your relationship with erwin except for levi and hange, his closest friends. That also means you can't interact with him in public the way you would want to, the same goes for him.

Especially when you decide to be a brat and tease him in ways that make his blood boil altho he can't do anything about it.

He's not amused by the fact that you're intentionally asking other male cadets for help even though there's nothing you don't know. Acting all dumb just to make erwin jealous by having the males touch you in meaningless ways.

He stands there watching you for some time before rolling his eyes and muttering "liar"

After that he just goes back to his office, working to get his paperwork done as quick as possible meaning he would have more time with you afterwards.

As it's getting late and everyone has gone to their rooms at 9pm, you make your way into erwins office acting all innocent and unknowingly. You knock at his door before quietly entering the office.

"hey love, how's it going with the paperwork?" You ask smiling teasingly.

"how's it going with your fanboys?" He says dryly, turning around to glare at you.

"dunno what you're talking about." You reply acting dumb and innocent.

"you know damn well what you do to me." he says standing up as he walks closer to you. "now take these off" he orders as he pulls on your clothes.

You blush and don't move staring straight into his eyes.

"fine, then I gotta do it myself." He grumbles before smashing his lips onto yours, pinning you against the wall as he starts stripping off your clothes quickly and motioned, not once breaking the kiss until you're completely naked.

Then he lets go off you as he walks towards the door, locking it.

"Now turn around and I better hope for you to be obedient atleast this time." He says harshly before taking off his ODM gear straps and his T-shirt.

Soon after you feel your back pressed against his chest, his breath on your neck as his hand cups your right boob. He teasingly starts biting and nibbling your neck before guiding you on his chair, spreading your legs.

You don't move an inch as you sit there, completely exposed to him. Then he gets his ODM gear straps.

"Arms behind the chair, don't make me do it myself." Automatically you move your arms behind the chair as you're just waiting for whatever's about to happen...

Suddenly you feel some straps around both of your wrists getting tighter and tighter.

He then appears infront of you smirking.

"Is that all?" You ask unsure of what's going on right now.

"don't underestimate me darling, this was only the beginning." he answers smirking before he goes down on his knees tying each of your ankles to one chair foot, making it unable for you to move.

When erwin's done, he leaves a gentle slap on your right thigh before licking his lip and lowering himself again between your legs. Your pussy was already throbbing so much, your soul was screaming for him.

"You better be quiet now, don't want anyone catching us, do you?" he teases before gripping both of your thighs with each of his hands as he starts licking your pussy up and down.

Then he gets to the point and starts sucking and biting your clit.

"ohh fuck, erwin-" you moan out arching your back trying to get more into his face as your head falls back.

He increases his tongue movements, swirling around just the way you like it as you suddenly feel your hole stretched out by his 2 thick fingers, and he wasn't even going slow on you.

You bite back a scream as your legs already start shaking a bit getting closer and closer to your climax as he pumps in and out of your pussy at an inhuman speed.

"s-stop- it's too much, please- I can't-" you moan out causing him to just speed up even more teasing you even more.

You just want to push his head more into your pussy with your hands and crush him between your thighs but you're powerless being all tied up like that. And you know he does it all on purpose.

Then he starts biting your clit again that it almost hurts but just adds more to the pleasure as his skilled fingers still pump in and out of you. That's enough to push you over the edge and have you creaming all over the place as you let out an unwanted scream.

Instead of stopping right there like he usually would, he keeps going and overstimulating and teasing you, which just results in your shaking terrible as tears prick at the corner of your eyes due to all the teasing.

"stop please." You whimper with a cracked voice.

"was it that funny making me jealous, y/n?"

"n-no, Im so sorry please." you cry out again. He continues teasing you a bit more for a minute or two before he stops leaving you sore and tired on the chair.

then he's watching you for a bit with a smirk as he admires his masterpiece.

quickly he starts untying your ankles and orders you to stand up. but how could you with those sore legs?

He helps you up a bit before bending you over the desk grinding his clothes pelvis against you which was already leaking oceans of precum.

One ass slap later he takes off his remaining clothes rubbing his cock between your thighs as he holds your still tied up hands behind you.

Then he bends over too, pressing his muscular chest into your back and arms (which obviously lay on your back for those who don't understand the position rn) as he starts biting your shoulder hard as he then slams his cock into your hole with no effort since you're all wet.

You moan out his name clenching around him as he starts pounding into your with no mercy giving your shoulder a last bite before standing straight again leaving another slap on your ass, causing you to tighten again around him.

"Have you learned your lesson? Or do we need to start all over again."

He says with a raspy voice, still continuing to pump his cock in and out of you stretching your insides even more than usually.

You just nod as he finally unties your hands grabbing your hair this time as his movements got rougher.

The only sound filling his office were the slapping sounds of how your ass bounces against his waist and your loud moans, completely forgetting to worry about being caught.

"fuck y/n, you're always so tight no matter how much I fuck this pretty pussy." he moans out as his thrusts become more forced and uneven as he just cums with you, shooting all his seeds into your pussy while you're clenching around him like there's no tomorrow.

You stay like that fr the next few moments, catching your breath until sweet erwin kisses your ass right on the spot where he spanked you before doing all the aftercare.

Obviously you got your day off for tomorrow because you wouldn't be able to even walk yourself to the bathroom, even if you wanted to.

Let's say you started teasing him more often, if that meant something like this ;)

15.05.2024