Ch. 25 - The Bolter

Of course Lexa meant to try and ruin Clarke's trip

Of course she did. 

How could she not?

It's not like it's difficult finding out when someone's birthday is.

All Lexa had to do was scroll back far until she found any sort of celebratory post. Granted the last one Luna posted was from three years ago, she found it nonetheless. This year it fell on a Sunday so Clarke must then be leaving within the next week.

 Once she finally connected with her charity auction benefactor, she gave the options of the next Thurs, Friday, or Saturday nights and it was the woman, Echo, who responded opting for Thursday night

'Weekends are my busier work nights.' She had messaged, which didn't seem unusual at all, living in L.A. where so many worked in entertainment, hospitality, or tourism industries.

Luckily Lexa's call time Friday wasn't until 10am, but she would have agreed regardless. The actress had no idea what to expect.

The only thing she could find about the woman was her Instagram profile, which she merely scanned quick enough to help her decide on a simple silk black dress instead of one of her suits.

Lexa didn't care about fuck else for the night.

I never even agreed to this.

She's the one who bid $10,000... so SHE must have her own ideas of what she wants out of this night.

It's in the name of charity anyways.

Raven technically offered a 'date'. Nowhere did sex HAVE to be included.

But hey... there's plenty worse reasons to have sex. Reasons she's certainly not given a second thought to before.

Ever since the charity gala Lexa had been perfectly happy to ignore the woman indefinitely. Hot or not.

Originally, she fully intended on ghosting her and leaving it to Raven to refund her donation for such a gross disregard of consent to begin with, but after the single post by the photographer seemed to bother her ex last week, the opportunity of a much more elaborate display to ensure Clarke's mind stays preoccupied while she's in NY was one Lexa just could not pass up.