⍣.•ೋ

"To this day I still don't understand how you mixed me and him up."

"Can you shut up about that? It was a mistake!"

"Only an absolute dumbass could make a mistake like that..."

"Okay and? You still love me even if I am a dumbass."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Surreptitious

surreptitious
/ˌsʌrɪpˈtɪʃəs/
adjective
kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of.

⍣.•ೋ

Mark
@onyourm__ark

yo haechan
are you coming to the
party tonight??
u still didn't give me your
new number
had to find your insta

who the fuck are you
im not haechan

?? DUDE WHAT
WHO ARE YOU THEN.

ew creep
im not telling you...

⍣.•ೋ

"One of your weird ass friends texted me... Why is this like the third time your friends have mixed me up with you?"

"They're idiots," Haechan shrugged, a chuckle leaving his lips. "I can tell," she rolled her eyes, another yawn escaping.

⍣.•ೋ

"I don't want this to break the friend group, but I can't keep this to myself any longer. I like you. Like a lot. It's not just a small crush anymore, and it's fine if you don't feel the same way..."

He lifted her chin, making the girls gaze land on his own. A grin was plastered on the boys' lips. His voice was barely a whisper, "I like you too, Ri."

⍣.•ೋ

Haechans eyes widened at the two's confession. "You guys aren't playing a prank on me right... Haeri?" he looked at his sister, a frown on his lips. This was bad, really bad. "No... We've been together for a few weeks already. I'm sorry for hiding this, Haechan."

The boy didn't know how to react. All of this could potentially cause so much drama in the group. He shook his head, a sigh escaping his lips. "He's... Not right for you Ri. But as long as you're happy..."

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

NCT Mark Lee

Highly Socmed AU
Slowburn AU
Brothers best friend AU