pt-10

Hi guys here is the new part..
.
.
.
Then he went and opened the door very carefully.
He pulled that person immediately inside and closed the door.

Abhi - done

?? - yes

Abhi - good job!give it to me

??- yeah

Then given took the pendrive from his own pocket and gave it to Abhyudaya.

Abhyudaya - great ! Now let me call Anshuman and inform him about this.

Diven - vaise itni der kyu laga di darwaza khol ne mein?

Abhyudaya - aa...wo..main busy tha..chodo use

'Haan haan,pata hai kaise busy the..zarur biwi ke saath romance kar rahe the huh "— diven murmured

Abhyudaya - hmm?

Diven - nothing ... Call Anshuman

Abhyudaya - yeah

Then Abhyudaya call Anshuman and informed him about their success and told him to come .

Anshuman arrived alone without wearing his uniform so no one will suspect. They showed him that CCTV footage.

Anshu - great!! Now we can arrest that fucki*ng bas*tard RAVAN finally!

Anshu - our team will arrest him by tomorrow..

Later at afternoon Abhi and Gau were roaming outside together to refresh their minds.

Gau - finally ab hum thoda relaxed ho sakte hai

Abhi - but abhi bhi usko arrest mahi kiya hai aur uper se court bhi to jana hai

Gau - haan..wo to hai...

Abhi - hmm my dear ...

Gau - abhi ..

Abhi - bol

Gau - I want a Ice cream

Abhi - right now??

Gau - yesss !!!

Abhi - but..

Gau - please please please ( she made puppy eyes and guess what Abhyudaya melted )

Abhi - ok, but only 1

Gau - okie okie

Abhyudaya went buy one for her.

When he was returning he saw a black car picked Gautami forcefully and went away.

He threw ice cream and immediately clicked a photo of the car from behind so the number plate will be visible.

Yeah he clicked picture instead of running behind the car as he knew that even if he gives his hundred percent still he won't be able to catch that car .

But still he tried after clicking the image but ofcourse he is not flash or a hero of any indian movie, so fell down while running and shouting her name.

He knelt down on the road.
His clothes became dirty and hairs became messy .
His face was wet due to tears .

"Why you left her alone Abhi ! Why?"he said to himself.

Regret was feeling in his heart.

"Shit !" — he said in a frustrating tone and punched the road.

He punched the road so hard that his knuckles started bleeding.

But he didn't care about that..instead his eyes fell on a paper ball that maybe was threw by someone from that freaki*ng car .

He stopped crying and picked that paper ball,opened it and started reading silently---

"Mr.Abhyudaya Mohan,
    If you want to rescue your dear wife then give me the pendrive back which you and that bloody Dibyendu stole from me.
What do you thought huh? I won't be able to know who did it?
Then mind it mr.Mohan that I am RAVAN ! I have my secret agents everywhere ...
So come to efg place by tomorrow 6pm and return me my pendrive, otherwise you can't imagine what will I do with your wife.

RAVAN "

Tears started flowing from his eyes again.
He could not digest the fact that he lost his Gautami again.

"How can you be so careless Abhyudaya mohan?! How??" — he said to himself and slapped himself in anger.

Tears rolled down his cheeks.
He wiped them off and tried to stay calm as he knew that there is no use of crying or panicking.

So he straight went to Anshuman and called Diven there too.

When Anshuman and Diven saw Abhyudaya like that they ran to him hurriedly and asked him how and what happened.

Diven - Abhyudaya..ye ye kya haal hua hai? Kaise hua ye sab? Sab thik to haina?

Anshuman - abhi kya hua bata? Teri aisi halat kaise hui? Kaheen Gautami..

Abhi again broke into tears thinking about gautami.

"haan ..w..wo..gautami ko ... ko ... firse ... le.. le gaye"— Abhyudaya answered while sobbing.

They comforted abhyudaya then they asked him.

Abhyudaya explained everything to them and showed them the later.

Anshuman - what the f..

Diven - we have to do something...

After thinking for hours finally Abhyudaya spoke something —

"I have a plan..."

.
.
.

(730 words )

That's it for today guys.
Hope you enjoyed
Stay tuned for the next chapter..
Bye bye ❤️