✿ TO BE HIS MADNESS ✿

Bhai log, ab toh Instagram pe follow krlo. Pretty Please<3

6 k votes for the next chapter and guys please comment!

ALAIA

"Huh?" I whispered, covering my ears with my palm.

His lips parted slightly and a brief pause fell between us.

"I love you, Alaia. I love you so fucking much." He said, holding my both hands and pressing them against his chest.

I could feel the beating of his heart to know that I'm not dreaming. I blinked, I've dreamt of this moment so many times and every single time, I imagined that either I'd faint or my heart will burst out in happiness but now that it's actually happening, I feel like somewhere deep down I already know that he's in love with me.

He was in love with me all along, maybe it was different, milder and softer version of his love that he didn't want to admit and now the way he's confessing his love to me, I can feel his love to be fiercer, deeper, mader and wilder.

My heart started thumping louder and I was able to hear my own pulse. My ears turned red and I was thrown back to the memories of my each and every moment when I craved to be loved by anyone. Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreamt of the love, any kind of love be it from family, friends, boyfriend, anyone but I failed miserably to even get a small piece of warmth.

And here this man made me realise that I deserve to be loved. I wanted to beg for his love but he ended up making me realise that love is not only a feeling but also respect for your partner.

"You do realise that-" But he didn't give me a chance to complete my sentence, he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me raw. His mouth running against mine with my heart beating so loud that it might collapse if I don't kiss him back with every ounce of energy in me.

I felt his taste in my mouth; the taste of Agastya Singhania and it's addicting.

"I love you, Alaia." He whispered, licking my lips before leaving me breathless.

My heart took a summersault. "You do realise that there's no going back, Agastya?"

His lips curled up into a big smile. "I don't want to go back, Alaia. I want to be with you, I want to dream my future with you."

"I'll be back in a moment." I said and quickly rushed out of the room. Almost running to my room where I used to stay and closed the door behind me.

I jumped on the bed and played the song on my phone.

Tujhse mera deen dharam hai

Mujhse teri khudai

Tu bole toh ban jaaun

Main Bulleh Shah saudai

Main bhi naachun.

Main bhi naachun manau sohne yaar ko

Chalun main teri raah bulleya

Main bhi naachun rijhaun sohne yaar ko

Karun na parwah Bulleya