the only chapter

It was just like any other day at Canterlot High, our main 7 were sitting at their lunch table waiting for Rainbow to get there as always.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
“Where in tarnation is this girl!” I exclaimed, rubbing my temple. “It’s like she gets later and later every day?!”

“Uhm.. I’m sure she’ll be here…soon..” Fluttershy whispered loud enough for all of us to hear her.

As if on cue, Rainbow then appeared in front of the table.

“Hey guys! Didja miss me?” She asked, laying her hand on my shoulder.

“Sure, Dashie.. whatever helps you sleep at night.” I responded, pushing her hand off me with a slight grin.

“OOH OOH! I MISSED YOU!! WE WERE ABOUT TO EAT THE CUPCAKES I BROUGHT-” Pinkie started to yell before Sunset cut her off.

“What we all mean is we’re glad you're here..!”

Rarity and Sci-Twi nodded in agreement with Sunset.

“Now sit darling, we have around 26 minutes left of lunch!” Rarity said, patting the leat in between her and me.

As Rainbow set down she grasped my pinky in hers as she smirked.

“Sooooo how is everyone today?” She said in a somewhat cocky tone as she looked at my slightly blushed face.

Fuck you Dashie.. I thought to myself as I covered my eyes with my thumb and index finger.

At this point my head was reeling, I couldn't focus on what the others were saying as long as my heart was poundin’ this fast in my chest.

Oh! I know what to do! I thought enthusiastically as I spun my hand so that Rainbow and I were now holding hands instead of just pinkies. I look up and notice Rainbow has a slight blush on her face now too. Got em’

“Hey uhm.. AJ, Rainbow..? Are you two ok? It looks like the two of you are running a fever?” Sci-Twi asked.

“PSHH W-WHAAAAT?? NOOOOO” Rainbow yelled, clearly embarrassed.

“Sweet lil ol Dashie over here just wanted to ho-” I tried to say as Rainbow put her hand over my mouth.

“AHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT AJ IS BURNING UP! L-LETS GO TO THE NURSE!!” She yelled as she finally let go of my hand and pushed me over to the hallway.

“AJ.. WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

“What ever do ya mean?” I asked, feigning innocence.

“...You know damn well what I mean AJ..” Rainbow said flustered.

“Sorry sugarcube, I was just teasin’ you is all..” I said as I kissed Dashie’s cheek while walking back to the lunch room.

While walking away I felt my heart flutter a bit. Too bad we agreed on keeping our relationship a secret.. I doubt the other girls would mind, but Rainbow insisted on it. Besides I love her too much to ACTUALLY spill our secret like that.

“AJ!! OVER HEREEEE!!” I heard Pinkie yell from the back of the caféteria.

Walking over there I felt someone yank on the collar of my shirt.

“HEY-” I tried to say as Rainbow put a finger to my lips.

“...You're not gonna tell them right..?” Rainbow said anxiously.

“Dashie.. course not, you know I love you too much for that!” I said reassuringly as I grabbed her hands. “But I still really don’t think they'll mind it.”

“I just don't wanna risk it I guess..” Rainbow said, hanging her head low.

“Here..” I begin to say as I put my lips on hers, slowly turning it into a deep passionate kiss.

“Mm, Apple Jack, w-what if someone catches us?’

“I’m sure they’re already suspicious of us Dash..”

“Suspicious of what?” we hear a familiar voice say behind us.

“PINKIE?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE!!!” Rainbow yelled as she clung to me.

“Hmmmm, like maybe one minute and 37 seconds..” Pinkie says looking at her bare forearm.

“S-so you uhm saw…?” Rainbow said, cringing at her own words.

“You and AJ making out in the science hall?”

“Uhm.. yes?” I replied feeling my face flush a bit.

“You don’t hate us right Pinkie?” Rainbow asked, still clinging to me.

“Don't be silly Rainbow! Why would I hate you and AJ?” She said laughing a bit.

“Uhm I’m not really sure, I guess since AJ and I are lesbians I thought you would think it’s weird or something..”

“That's just plain ol’ silly Rainbow! I mean I’m not straight either haha!!” Pinkie exclaimed as she spun around in a circle.

“WAIT WHAT?!”

“Yep!”

“Does everyone else know??”

“Yep again!”

“And they are ok with it?

“Yep again again!”

“An-” Rainbow tried to say before I cut her off.

“Please no more questions Dashie…” I said laying my chin on top of her head.

“Okie dokie! Let’s go back to the table, everyones worried!” Pinky said oddly bubbly.

Once we got back to the table we gave Pinkie permission to tell everyone why we left. And to no one but Rainbows surprise, everyone was chill with us being a couple.