12. Mehrama

Rudransh's POV

It's been 15 days 😔and I am not at home on my marriage day at night I got the call from London ✈️that there is some problem in the mafia place and my men are also in bad condition some kind of war was going on.....
The group members like Alex are from the European Mafia, Max from the Italian Mafia, Zurich from Mexican Mafia leader were fighting against the African they need bhai'sa but it was not possible so I took the place on his behalf☺️ .....
It was good that they called me and not bhai'sa because it would be a hell of a lot difficult to convince him 😑for these I know now I am going to get good scolding 😡😡😤😤but it's fine.....
We won and the treaty is going to get a sign soon but my work is over and now bhai'sa needs to be there it can be attended through con call so no problem😊.....
I know meera is going to be angry😤 with me but once she listens to my explanation and why I need to go there she will forgive me I know her she can't stay angry at me.....
Today I am going home and will see her it will be peace to my heart ❤️her voice will soothe me and all the tiredness 😍will be gone...... And thank god there is not any injury remaining only some scratches here and there nhi toh maa'sa would have killed me🤣😅....

______________________________________________________________________________________

The beep beep beep sound was going on....
Meera turned off the sound and woke up it was her alarm it was 5 in the morning she covered shrot properly and put pillows on both the sides ....
After doing her morning chores she did some zumba 🧘🏻‍♀️as it comes down her and after that she did some boxing practice🥊 which she does everyday it clears her mind from chaos which is going in her mind through many days...
Her panic attacks are lessening from the day she opened up to dada'sa but still they are there....

Today is the 15th day of rudransh have not contacted anyone though she prays🙏🏻 to her Mahadev of her well being but somewhere deep she is been hurt by him..... Everyday she is raised with a hope✨ that she will get some news of him but no there are none to her luck 😞🤞🏻.....

She shows a strong facade in front of everyone but the fear🫨 of losing someone is getting deep inside her she always distracts herself with all chores and what not but at the end of the day the thought of him being safe and sound comes to her mind....

With these all she gets ready in a red saree and was looking pretty 😍 and she wakes shrot up as now he goes to play school ....

Shrot baby get up baccha look sun is up🌞 ... Meera said and shrot did some movement and stir in his sleep... She took him in his lap and patted his cheeks and said Jai Shree Krishna baccha....chalo chalo hum to big boy hai, good boy hai ,cute boy hai... Hai na chalo chalo and took him to the balcony he did Jai Jai to Suraj bhagwan 🌞and then she took him down stairs with her....

Meera left shrot to ekansh bhai'sa and then she went to meet her friend... Om Namah Parvate Pateye Har Har Mahadev hey Mahadev aaj bhi unki raksha karna aur ho sake to unki koye kabar aane dena maine aapko prasad chadana hai khud bana ke😢... And worship him talk to him about her day what she thought and what is going on in her life though it's not something new, today she is going to put an application for an admission form for jewellery designing..... She wanted to ask rudransh but everyone forced her that she should do as he won't be denied after a lot of decisions she said yes with half❤️ heart...

Then she went and made a protein shake 🧋for all the brothers and then took juice🥛 and tea☕ for the ladies and had their short ladies tea party as it was their routine of the morning where they gossip and talk about their day it's their time.....
Then they all moved to the kitchen to make breakfast and our pregnant ladies did some chit chat with shrot and after sometime everyone came for breakfast ...