4. HEESEUNG

It was a day well spent..

Me and Sakura spent a good few hours in the café talking to each other. We were there for three hours until I had to dismiss myself to go back home to work on more music..

If I could, I would have stayed there longer and continued talking to Sakura. Perhaps another day. Now I am at home composing even more music. Tomorrow I'm going to the HYBE building to record an album for TXT.

I'm friends with all of the members, I've been recording and producing their songs ever since their album "The Chaos Chapter: FREEZE". Ever since I've been part of every album that comes from them after that.

One of the members, Taehyun actually looks like Sakura a lot. I've joked with him about that and now that she's in Korea, I figured they could actually meet up and see the resemblance. For all I know, they could be long lost siblings or something.

Me and Sakura never established a second meetup, unfortunately for me I am pretty busy the rest of the week and Sakura will be busy when I'm free. Such luck.

My eyes were glued on my computer screen as I finalised all the changes and little details I added to their new song. This song is an ost for The Star Seekers, their webtoon. I check the clock on top of my desk and see the time, it was almost 10:00pm.

Their recording session starts at 11:00am but I would most likely need to be there earlier to set up and get everything ready. Thank goodness I'm almost done with the track. Then I can at least get more sleep than I did last night.

It was roughly 11:00pm when I finished everything. I turn off my laptop and flop on my bed, ready to retire for the night. The only person consuming my thoughts right now is Sakura.

It's really been so long since we met and I missed her more than I realised. None of the friendships I made could possibly replace the one me and Sakura had. Obviously not that I had been trying to replace her or anything. It's just that me and Sakura had this kind of bond that I don't have with anyone.

She still looks the same after so long. I can't deny the fact that she definitely is pretty. That girl never aged at all. I quite literally forgot that she was older than me.

I don't even know why I'm thinking about  her so much right now.. I should try to get some sleep right now since I'll have to wake up early tomorrow..

"I really don't know what I'll do without you Kkura.." I muttered looking down. I'm such a mess right now. Here I am standing in the airport sending Sakura off. All of her other friends are here as well, some I don't recognise but Chaewon and Yunjin.

"I'll miss you too Hee. We'll meet again sooner or later." Sakura says as she opens her arms for me as I hug her. Her voice was slightly shaky.

"Promise to stay in contact?" I'm still hugging her, not letting go. I'm doing my best to hold back my tears since everyone else was crying. Knowing Sakura and after hearing her shaky voice, that she is holding back her tears as well.

"Promise, I'll text you first thing when I land." She was smiling at me as she pulled away from the hug. I watch her walk towards another group of friends as she bids them farewell.

Don't be sad Heeseung, we won't be losing her totally. She promised that we would stay in contact.

But I guess we both ended up breaking that promise in the end anyways,